Chapter 2

We Should Be Together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Twice just finished performing TT and now everyone is watching Jihyo perform with Black Pink's Rose and EXO's Chanyeol. Jeongyeon and Nayeon are seated next to each other and they're chatting with the other members. Jeongyeon is constantly checking her phone and texting someone. Nayeon notices and tries to see who it is, but everytime she is about to Jeongyeon puts her phone away. 

"Hey girls I am going to go to the bathroom real quick. I'll be back" Jeongyeon says as she gets up and heads to the bathroom. The girls all nod and continue to watch the performance. Eventually Jihyo comes back and asks the girls where Jeongyeon is. No one knows and realizes she should have been back by now. The youngest members(Chaeyoung, Tzuyu and Dahyun) decide to go find her.

"Maybe Jeongyeon unnie got lost" Dahyun says as they go backstage trying to find her.

"Hyung never gets lost. She has the best sense of direction out of all of us" Chaeyoung says. They continue searching and eventually find Jeongyeon. 

"Hey should we go up to her? She seems busy" Tzuyu questions. They are currently hiding behind a wall as they see Jeongyeon talking with a girl group member.

"How does unnie even know her?" Tzuyu asks.

"I don't know, but I'm glad Nayeon unnie isn't here to see this. She would be mad" Chaeyoung says as they steal glances at the two girls talking.

"Just between us, what would happen if Nayeon unnie found them talking. Wouldn't it be a good thing? Nayeon unnie would realize how much Jeongyeon unnie means to her" Dahyun says. The girls all ponder this idea for a while, but unluckily for them Nayeon and Momo had decided to come and find them since they took a while.

"Hey girls. What are you hiding behind this wall? And have you found Jeongyeon yet?" Nayeon asks. 

"Oh it's nothing unnie and we can't seem to find her" Dahyun replies while trying to block Nayeon from seeing past the wall. But Momo spots them and points it out

"I see Jeongyeon unnie. But she's busy talking to someone. Isn't that Sunmi?" Momo says out loud. Nayeon immediately turns around and sees them. Jeongyeon and Sunmi are laughing and Sunmi is holding Jeongyeon's hand. They're standing close together. The room gets hot and no one knows what to do.

"Nayeon unnie are you okay?" Tzuyu asks as she notices Nayeon balling her hands up in fists.

"I am fine. At least we know where Jeongyeon is. Let's go back. The other girls must be worried about us" Nayeon says as she start

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter