Prologue

We Should Be Together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Here's a little background as to what has happened

Yoo Jeongyeon and Im Nayeon met as trainees and they eventually won their spots to be in Twice through the survival show Sixteen. Jeongyeon fell for Nayeon hard. Like pain crushingly hard the moment they met. Nayeon's beautiful voice, clumsy and cute nature and bunny teeth won her over. But Nayeon always saw her as a friend. Nayeon knew Jeongyeon liked girls. Actually, almost evrybody knew so Jeongyeon was open with it. Her family, friends, and fans all accepted it about her and she was known as a girl crush. But, Jeongyeon never dated anyone. Nayeon always wondered why, but Jeongyeon just said it was cause there was no one that's caught her eye yet and that she was happy being with her Twice members. Jeongyeon knew that what she was saying was a big fat lie because her heart was stolen by someone years ago. Jeongyeon always stood by Nayeon through her failed relationships and crushes even though it hurt her. She thought as long as Nayeon was happy then she was happy. But the other Twice members knew better especially Jihyo. All the members knew about Jeongyeon's love for Nayeon, but no one knew how Nayeon felt. Jihyo couldn't handle watching Jeongyeon's heart break anymore, so she told Jeongyeon it was time to move on. Jeongyeon knew she was right, so she did as she was told and met tons of girls. 

That's where the story will begin. We'll follow Jeongyeon as she meets different girls and maybe find one tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter