Chapter 1

Super Rich Kids
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim Taehyung was not expecting to see Jeon Jungkook walk into his sophomore university class on the first day. He was not expecting, Jeon Jungkook, a brat two years younger than him to walk into his two year older class with that stupid smile on his face as he greeted the older.

"What are you doing here ?" Taehyung hissed. His voice was low due to his professor being in hearing distance and Taehyung always liked good impressions. Swearing was not a good impression.

"What do you mean hyung ? I'm attending school just like you." Jungkook said.

"No you brat you know what I mean. You're like fifteen. What are you doing in college ?" Taehyung asked.

"Well hyung, I'll have you know I'm seventeen and smart as hell so I skipped a grade and now here I am." Jungkook said smiling.

"You skipped your freshman year of college ?" Taehyung deadpan as Jungkook nodded yes. Taehyung wanted to say more but the professor started the class and Taehyung sadly had to sit next to Jungkook the entire hour of lecture. When Taehyung went home, dashing through the front door he almost cried.

"Dad!" Taehyung shouted as he saw his sitting on the couch, drinking coffee as he watched the afternoon news. Taehyung flopped on his father's lap, school bag discarded as he was seeking comfort. 

"What's wrong son ?" Taehyung's father, Kim Namjoon asked while rubbing his son's hair.

"Dad guess who walked into my class today." Taehyung said.

"Um...your teacher ?" Namjoon asked.

"No...well yes but no. It was Jeon Jungkook." Taehyung cried.

"Oh." His father's face frowned.

"Exactly ! Oh. That kid is so smart he skipped a whole college grade." Taehyung couldn't believe the facts no matter how much they seemed to be true.

"It's okay son. Think of it this way, we have more money than them, we're better looking than them, we're nicer than them. Well maybe not Hoseok-ah, that guy is an angel but I'm positive anyone is nicer than Yoongi-hyung." Namjoon rambled.

"What are you two talking about ?" The familiar voice made Taehyung jump up from his dad's hands. 

"Appa !" Taehyung hugged his warm scented other father. The older male smiled and hugged his son back before kissing his head.

"Why do you look distressed baby ?" Kim Seokjin asked.

"Jeon Jungkook." Taehyung grumbled into his father's chest.

"Oh, I told you not to let that boy get to you." Seokjin said moving so that they were seated back on the couch. Seokjin kissed Namjoon's cheek before moving back to his son.

"I'm trying but he's a brat." Taehyung said.

"So is his father." Namjoon grumbled making Seokjin give him a look. His son absolutely adored Namjoon and most of the time, his word was gold. Seokjin didn't need Namjoon influencing him anymore, Taehyung was already nineteen.

"Just ignore him." Seokjin suggested.

"I'm trying but I just want to punch him in the face when I see him." Taehyung said.

"You get those anger issues from your Appa." Namjoon said earning him a smack. "See. Abuse."  Taehyung laughed at both of his father's actions before sighing as Jungkook popped up in his head again.

You see there's a reason why Taehyung despises Jungkook. It started a long long time ago when their families lived in ancient times. They come from two noble families. The Kim, the strongest and the Min, their following enemy. Such rivalry from  the past stretched on to present times as Kim Namjoon's family developed one of the biggest businesses in the world. They dealt with cars, finances, homes, stores and shops. Any private owned property people had to deal with, they got it from the Kim's. 

Now Kim Namjoon was expecting a heir like the previous generations but there was a problem. Namjoon was thoroughly gay. He could never wife a woman, never lay with her or even kiss her. The thought was not appealing at all. His parents knew this so he decided to compromise. If he married someone of wealth and could help their company than they would leave him alone. It was how he found Seokjin. The older man was far from poor but he wasn't nearly as rich as Namjoon at the age of eighteen when they met. They fell in love because Seokjin could give two s about Namjoon's money. Hell, he had his own. Namjoon appreciated Seokjin's company and one day he realized he'd want the older's company for the rest of his life. 

They got married somewhere nice on the beaches of California. Years later when Seokjin was twenty three and Namjoon twenty one, they brought up adoption.

"A kid ?" Seokjin questioned.

"Well yeah. I know you want a child. I see the way you look at them. I thought about this for a while hyung."  Namjoon said shyly.

"I would love one but are you ready ? A baby isn't easy." Seokjin said. "You're not working every day either. If we are going to be fathers we need to raise the child ourselves, no one else okay ?" 

"Okay." Namjoon could spend a few restless nights if it made him and Seokjin happy.

They went to apply for an adoption a week after the talk. After a couple days they were called in to see the children. Namjoon had never seen a place with so many kids. The orphanage was recently rebuilt so it looked inviting.

"Have a look around, interact with the kids. If you need anything I'll be in my office." The headmistress said and both boys nodded.

"What kind of son do you want ?" Namjoon asked.

"Someone as pretty as you." Namjoon said and Seokjin flushed. His husband was embarrassing. "But I want a kid who is just so pure and lovable that when you look at them you know that they're the one." 

"Like him ?" Seokjin asked gesturing to a small boy playing by himself. The boy didn't look like he wanted to be playing by himself but every kid he tried to interact with, turned him away. It was heartbreaking. "I want to hug him." Seokjin whispered as the boy pouted before siting down and playing with the dinosaur toy by himself. They both walked up to the boy quietly, trying not to startle him.

"Hello." Seokjin said and the boy looked up at him. He was beautiful. Pretty unique eyes, a cute tiny nose and pink lips. His ears were a bit big but they made him all the cuter. His black hair was cut so that his fringe barely reached his eye brows.

"Hello." The kid said.

"What are you playing ? Can I play ?" Seokjin asked and the boy nodded. They played with dinosaurs for a couple of moments, the boy attacking while Seokjin tried to make his run away. After a while, the boy paused before smiling up at Seokjin.

"No one ever played with me this long." Those words made Seokjin hurt. He wanted this kid badly now as his son.

"What's your name little guy and how old are you ?" Seokjin asked.

"Kim Taehyung, three years old." The kid, Taehyung said proudly.

"Oh a Kim." Seokjin turned to Namjoon who was watching them, smiling. "I'm a Kim too and so is he. I'm Kim Seokjin. That's Kim Namjoon, my husband." 

"You married ?" Taehyung asked.

"Yup for three years now." Namjoon said smiling.

"So you're family ?" Taehyung asked and Seokjin laughed.

"In a way yes. Can I ask you a question Taehyung-ah ?" Seokjin asked. The three year old nodded. "Do you want to become our family too ?" Taehyung eyes widened at this question before nodding. He then paused. "If you married, then who is mommy ?" 

"If you want then I can be your mommy and daddy." Seokjin suggested making the toddler giggle. 

"Then I have two daddies ?" Taehyung said and both men nodded. This had to be the best day of his life.

Raising Taehyung wasn't easy but it wasn't super hard. Surprisingly, Namjoon was a natural dad. The kid adored the tall male. He did whatever Namjoon wanted and Namjoon spoiled him for it. Being rich had its perks. Namjoon wanted his child to have everything so he gave him everything. He gave him toys, trips across the world, his first car, his second, new phones, new accessories and clothes. Kim Taehyung had it all. But that's were Seokjin came in. Seokjin knew how to reprimand. He taught Taehyung that having it all did not mean much when you were, more or less, an . He wanted Taehyung to grow up kind and smart. He wanted Taehyung to be his own person and not something money made him.

Thankfully for Seokjin, Taehyung was always grateful for whatever he got. He was also grateful in that Taehyung was unique. The boy was literally someone of his own kind as no one was as unique as him. He was energetic and bright. He sometimes talked to himself and Namjoon worried about him but Seokjin let the boy be. Letting him express himself. It didn't help that Seokjin was a jokester and influenced Taehyung heavily. Everything was great until one week Taehyung looked worried. For a week, the fourteen year old tried to ignore his parents, finishing dinner early, skipping breakfast, going to bed early. It worried his parents.

"Talk to us Taehyung-ah, you know we will help you with whatever." Namjoon said.

"I think that... I might be gay." Taehyung mumbled out.

"Is that all ? Son you know we are gay too ? Like super gay. Like so gay we got married gay." Namjoon said making Taehyung laugh.

"He's right though Taehyung-ah. You don't have to be scared about things like this." Seokjin said.

"It's not just that it's...some boy from school kissed me." 

"What !" Both fathers shouted making Taehyung takes step back nervously.

"Who ? Who was it ? I will send him off to a different country. How dare someone kiss my son." Namjoon said.

"Um he was my senior. He's a freshman in high school." Taehyung almost winced at the death in his father's eyes.

"An older boy. So he wanted to kiss a innocent boy like you. I see. He's transferring next week." Namjoon said already sending out a text to one of his assistants.

"Dad." Taehyung whined. His father was over reacting.

"To Australia." Seokjin inputted making Taehyung yelp.

"Appa !" Least to say, Taehyung never told his parents about any more kisses as the boy who kissed him, happily hold him how he got a basketball scholarship at a different high school in Australia.

.

Seeing Jungkook not only in his first class every Monday, Wednesday and Friday but also his third class on Thursday nights. Taehyung wanted to curse the gods that Jungkook had a similar interest in him and took dance classes.

"Why do you look shocked ? My father is one of the best dancers in the country." Jungkook said at all the wide eyes after he finished dancing for the instructor.

"I hate him." Taehyung whispered to himself. He watched Jungkook laugh with one of their seniors and frowned. They had been in college for three weeks down and his rage still did not settle. Jungkook was obviously going to become the heir to his families company just like Taehyung was to his own. They were going to see one another in at least one business class.

It was only until the second day of the fourth week of school did something interesting happen. Taehyung was in one of his classes that Jungkook wasn't in (theater) when the door opened.

"Mrs.Yoon, we have a new transfer student coming in. He's majoring in dance and I wanted to show him where the performances are done." One of the school staffs said greeting the teacher.

"Oh it's fine we are just going over a play. And then free verse which is the students practicing their acting. He can sit anywhere he wants." The teacher said. Taehyung stopped listening to them, trying to read the play in his hands about the Joseon era before someone sat next to him.

"Hi." The voice was high and light. It made Taehyung look up and he almost died. The boy next to him was beautiful. Pink hair, geez Taehyung had to pause at that. Pink hair never looked so good. Cute intricate eyes, a small nose accompanied with plush lips and chubby cheeks. The boy next to him was perfect. He was dressed in a simple white t-shirt and some jeans but he looked amazing. 

"Hi." Taehyung said after a couple moments of staring. 

"I'm Park Jimin."

"Kim Taehyung." 

"Nice to meet you." Jimin said bowing a bit and Taehyung did the same. "So are you a theater major ?" Jimin asks.

"No. Not at all actually. I'm a business major. Sales and distribution." Taehyung explained.

"Wow sounds smart." Jimin smiled and Taehyung smiled too.

"It's not that hard." Taehyung said.

"Harder than mine. All I do is dance." Jimin explained.

"If you dance then you have to join the night dance class that goes with the schools dance team and club." Taehyung explained.

"Oh really ? Are you apart of it ?" Jimin asked.

"Yup. Did it when I joined this school." Taehyung said.

"What year are you ?" Jimin asked. "I'm a second year."

"Same."

"Then we are friends." Jimin said and Taehyung almost died again. Why was it so easy to talk to him ?

"F-friends ?" Taehyung sputtered ?

"Sure." Jimin said. They noticed everyone began packing up and Jimin stood up. "Let's have lunch." Jimin said.

"Together ?" Taehyung asked making Jimin laugh.

"Sure silly. I'll wait for you by the front." Jimin said walking to the entrance. Taehyung never packed up faster. He closed his books and stuffed them into his bag before shuffling out of the theater. He awkwardly walked up to Jimin. 

"Oh wow you're tall." Jimin giggled as he looked up at Taehyung.

"Yeah I get it from my dad." Taehyung almost smack himself. Why did he say that ? He was adopted.

"Oh really ? I'm jealous. I wish my dad gave me height." Jimin said. "Lead the way business man."
 
Taehyung took him to one of the better food places on campus. He explained to Jimin what was good and what was going to kill you if you ate too much of it. After they got their meals they sat down.

"So is it just you ?" Jimin asked.

"Oh um yeah. I usually just eat and then go home." Taehyung explained.

"Oh. You don't live on campus ?" Jimin asked.

"No. I live close enough to just drive." Taehyung said.

"Lucky. Not having room and board sounds nice." Jimin said and Taehyung agreed. They had a nice conversation before Taehyung got a text that his driver was there.

"I have to go. It was nice meeting you Jimin-ah." Taehyung said.

"You too Taehyung-ah. I'll see you around." Jimin said and Taehyung nodded. He sure hoped he did. When Taehyung got home, he flopped on his bed giddily. Park Jimin was interesting.

Taehyung should have expected to see the other the next night at the dance class. Jimin spotted him as he walked in and smiled.

"Taehyung-ah ! I was hoping you'd be here. I thought I came too early." Jimin explained.

"Nope. I usually am here by this time." Taehyung said.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter