Prologue

Two People, Always.

Away from the glitz and glamour of showbizness, she's one of the few celebrities who's consistent in keeping her matters private. Despite being a very popular actress in South Korea, Boyoung never let the fame get into her head. She managed to stay grounded and kept her private life as furtive as possible.

The scandal with her previous agency years ago damaged not only her image, but also her self-esteem. It caused her to become suspicious of others which made it difficult for her to trust people easily and even harder to find someone special. Ever since, she only disclosed certain issues with her family and a few trusted friends.

She learned to put up a wall in her heart to shield her from disappointment and pain. She has mastered her craft really well that no one was able to move pass the friendship zone despite declaring their intention of pursuing her.

But, as they say, change is inevitable and when she thought she had everything under control, destiny decided that it's time to get out of the comfort zone.

 


Debuting as an idol, Hyungsik found it very hard to adjust. He wasn't used to the hectic schedule and much more in pretending that he's happy when he is definitely at the edge. But he knew it was a small price to pay in order to achieve his dreams. His journey to stardom wasn't easy. He was bullied when he was just a trainee and even suffered from depression.

After transferring agencies and landing a spot as a member of ZE:A, he was able to regain the confidence that he lost thanks to his group members. However, the group didn't do so well due to the stiff competition amongst idol groups. Only few members gained the spotlight through various activities and TV appearances and Hyungsik was lucky enough to be recognized after his stint in the army-themed variety show Real Men. Known as the "baby soldier", he was able to establish his own image outside the idol persona. He landed numerous stints in other variety shows, musicals and even in dramas.

His naive and transparent personality captured the hearts of many moreover, women. Shortly after ZE:A's indefinite hiatus, Hyungsik successfully transitioned into an actor after proving his acting prowess in past works. He's known for his professionalism as an actor and most of his co-stars can attest to this. He never really crossed certain boundaries with his leading ladies, much to the dismay of some ladies he had worked with. He just wants to stay out of any mess and keep things professional. Besides, he has not found that one person who is worth all that trouble just yet.

Little did he know that he was about to face the biggest challenge both in his professional and personal life.