Restart

Forever Yours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The pianist looks at the window and sees an unfamiliar man. He is surprised and feels alarmed because no one have ever wandered to his place. He asked in a gentle and trembling voice, "Who are you?" 

Yoon got surprised by the sudden attention that he falls first on the ground. As if he had seen a ghost, the first thing he thought of is to escape. He quickly gets up, gets his bike and pedals away from the house. 

He pedaled without stopping. As he gets closer and closer to his house, his lips curl into a grin then a smile. Soon enough and he is laughing. His heart beats so fast that it feels like it is going to burst but it is not only from pedalling the bike nonstop. He never felt this kind of thrill. The thrill of getting caught like you did something wrong and the thrill of seeing something new, something magical and unattainable. He'd like to experience it again if he can. 

He opens the door to the house when he has calmed down. He is greeted by Martha cooking for dinner, "Welcome, Yoon. You're perspiring so much. Get a bath and come down. I've prepared your dinner. " 

"Thank you, Martha. I'll go and get a shower." Yoon answers. 

Yoon eats while Martha is preparing to go home. He remembers the red house near the forest and asks her about it, "Martha, you are a local here, right?" 

"Yes, why?" 

 "Do you know who is the young man inside the red house near the forest? I saw him playing the piano." 

Martha's countenance have fallen as she reminisce about the young man,  "Ahh Kim Jinwoo? He is a pitiful young one. His parents died and since then, he drops out of school and only stays at their house in the forest. He only comes out to buy food but when he does, he is always fully covered that the people have never seen his face again. What a pity. He is a very beautiful young man."

Yoon got sad hearing Jinwoo's story. So that was Kim Jinwoo whom everybody is talking about? He can't help but think that there is more to him than what he hears from other people. He gets more curious on this peculiar but popular man. 

​​​~~~~~~~

Yoon tries to stay as low as possible during school hours. But he can only do so much with his blue hair and long legs standing out wherever he goes. The girls in his class are starting to create a fan club for him. On the other hand, the boys feel threatened by him and starts planning on how to diffuse his ego. But he really doesn't care since he is so used to all the attention for being a young heir of his family's company. 

When he grabs his bike to go home, he hears the faint sound of piano again. He hesitated for a moment but decides to go back to that red house near the forest. This time, he has no intention to disturb the peace of the young man. He knows there must be a reason why he wanted to be alone. He is only there to listen to his music.

Having learned from his last visit, he walks as carefully as possible and sits on one side of the house near an open window to hear the sound clearly. It is a music he has never heard before. It's full of contradictions; it's calm and raging, strong and gentle, fun and timid at the same time. Strangely, he finds comfort in this man's music. 

He just sits there quietly listening to him play the piano. When the music ends, it is also the cue for him to go. He rides his bike and goes back home. 

After this day, Yoon had continued to come everyday without fail. He goes to the red house only to listen to the piano playing then he will go without taking a glance on the inisde. He is afraid to get caught again but deep inside, he wants to befriend the young man. 

~~~~~~~~~

It is now the fist weekend he will spend in this new place. Though he is unsure if Jinwoo will be playing the piano during weekends, he decided to go to the red house near the forest. He has nothing better to do in this countryside anyway. He puts on his shorts and blue striped polo shirt then goes outside the house. 

Little did he know that a gang of boys are waiting to ambush him the moment he comes out of the house. He was grabbed by two boys from behind. However, compared to all the guys he challenged before, these boys are too scrawny and weak. Yoon easily freed himself from the boys then said in a calm voice, "I don't like getting dragged. I won't try to escape so take me to your boss. "

Like a typical drama, he was lead at the b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter