Return [END]

Forever Yours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Who even believed forever exists? Even Seungyoon doubts that there is such a thing as forever. But when it comes to Jinwoo, Seungyoon wants to believe its existence. He have never been this happy his entire life and he doesn't want it to end. However, Yoon is faced with the nearing end everytime a new day starts. He knows his stay in the town is temporary and it's now time to say goodbye.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Jinwoo is on the dining table while eating his favourite oranges. After eating his share, Seungyoon goes and sits  at the piano chair. He calls Jinwoo and asks,"Yoon, play the piano for me, will you?"

"Sure", Jinwoo drops his oranges and goes over to where Seungyoon is. However, when he goes near, he stops as there is no place for him to sit, "Move a little on the edge so I can sit too."

Seungyoon smirks and taps his lap, "There is no need for that. Sit here."

Jinwoo hesitates but still goes and sits on Seungyoon's lap. Seungyoon embraces Jinwoo and rests his head over Jinwoo's shoulder. Jinwoo pays no attention to him and starts to play.

Seungyoon gives Jinwoo a light kiss on Jinwoo's cheek then says, "I love you." Then, he places a kiss on Jinwoo's neck and repeats to say, "I love you." He also gives tiny kisses on Jinwoo's shoulder as he repeats to say, "I love you..." a few more times.

"You are overly sweet today. I'm getting nervous. Is there something you want to talk about?" Jinwoo asks while playing the piano.

Seungyoon stops his kisses and rests his head back at Jinwoo's shoulder, "Its time for me to return home. I only have a week left."

The music abruptly stops with a loud bam! Jinwoo turns to look at Seungyoon utterly surprised, "You are joking. Tell me you are. "

Seungyoon keeps silent. Jinwoo repositions himself to face Seungyoon and says while his voice trembles and tears fall from his eyes, "So you are the same as them, you'll leave me too?"

Seungyoon hugs Jinwoo tightly. He tries to calm him and wipes his tears, "I'll only be gone for a day or two. I'll convince my parents to let me live here. So don't worry, okay?"

Jinwoo hugs Yoon back and cries like a baby, "You'll come back, promise me you will."

Yoon Jinwoo's head and caresses Jinwoo's back, "Of course, I will. How can I leave you alone? We'll be together forever." He then jokes, "I'm not worried at all. After all, you are going to find me if I'm gone for so long. Right? Like when you visit the school even if you are afraid of people."

Jinwoo releases himself from the hug and gives a light punch on Seungyoon, "Ya! Don't even joke about being away for so long."

Yoon laughs and hugs Jinwoo again. He lifts Jinwoo's face from his shoulder and kissses him, "Just remember that I love you. I'm already yours and you are mine. I'll love you forever. "

​​​The two spent the last days they have together while seizing each day and not being apart even for a minute. On Seungyoon's farewell, Jinwoo holds onto their promise that Yoon will come back immediately.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yoon prepares to go home. It is his first time to be asking a favour to his dad so he puts his best foot forward. He can't risk to make his dad angry because of his prejudice against his fashion. He dyed his hair back to black and puts on his jeans and white shirt. This is the most normal attire Yoon ever wore.

Breathe in. Breathe out. Ok, Let's do this. Seungyoon opens the door to their mansion and all the maids were captivated by him. They can't take their eyes off of the gorgeous Seungyoon. But strangely, the whole mansion doesn't seem to be as lively as before. If it was any other day, the maids will be giggling and whispering to each other already. Yoon walks toward one of the maids and asks, "Where is mother and father?"

The maid answered, "They are in the master's bedroom."

"Ok. Thank you." Seungyoon replies. He opened the door to the bedroom and gets shocked by what he sees. His father is bedridden and his mother is sitting beside his father's bed.

"Wh...what happened? I left when father is still healthy. Since when did this happen? Why didn't you tell me?" Seungyoon asks dumbfounded.

Seungyoon's mother briefs him on what happened, "The symptoms start a month ago. He starts getting headaches and losing consciousness.  We thought it was from overworking but it is getting worse so we asked the doctor and it is brain tumor. He should undergo surgery but there is a probability that he could lose his sight. And your stubborn father doesn't want to undergo surgery until you come back. He doesn't even want to let you know earlier either. And now as you can see, it got worse and he is only taking medication to numb the pain."

Seungyoon goes closer to hold his father's hand,"Now that I'm here, please go on with your operation."

His father gives a weak smile and nods. Seungyoon is heartbroken seeing his father so weak in front of him. This makes Seungyoon lose courage in trying to leave the house. Though he'd love to run to Jinwoo's side immediately, his family needs him now and he can't let them down.

Being a VIP, his father's surgery gets scheduled immediately. On the day of the surgery, Yoon is with his mother waiting for the operation to finish. Aside from being anxious on his father's ongoing operation, Yoon is also worried about Jinwoo. He promised to come back after a day or two but when the clock strikes 12,  it will be the third day since he left him. He has no way to contact Jinwoo except through Martha. To ease his mind, he decides to leave his mom for a moment to call Martha and leave Jinwoo in her care.

"Martha, I don't think I can get back to that town any sooner. Will you take care of Jinwoo for me?" Seungyoon pleads on the other line.

Martha answered, "You didn't tell me you and Jinwoo are friends. That's a surprise. I don't know if he'll let me take care of him but I'll try. How was the operation of your father?" 

"It is still on-going right now. I'll trust Jinwoo on you. Thank you, Martha. I've got to go."

​​​​​Seungyoon ends the call and goes back to his mother's side. His father's operation is successful but his sight could not be saved. His father becomes blind. Now, more than ever, Seungyoon is needed by his family. All responsibility gets passed onto Yoon. Though his parents do not express it visbly, they have a huge trust that Yoon will do well. Yoon owes a lot to his family and he loves them even if they often misunderstood him. That is enough reason for Seungyoon to stay a bit more. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Seungyoon is getting used in running the company. His father is with him to guide him in making big decisions for the company. His parents are right in trusting him. He is a charismatic leader that the employees follow and respect.

While walking out of their building with his secretary and body guard, Seungyoon saw someone clothed in gray hoodie with his wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter