Relocation

Forever Yours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

​As Yoon enters the mansion, all maids have lined up and bowed their heads. 

"Welcome, young master," the maids greet in chorus as they cower in fear. 

Yoon paid no attention to them and just walks directly to the dining room. When he is out of sight, the maids gathered and starts whispering to each other. 

"Looks like young master is out beating people again. His hands are covered in blood."

"Did you see the bruise on his face? His good looks is wasted on him!" 

"Have you even seen his hair? He dyed it blue!" 

"Oh no! It will be noisy again in this household." 

Yoon walks briskly with his blue dyed hair. He is wearing a black leather jacket on top of his black shirt and wearing a black ripped jeans. He is also adorned with a lot of silver accessories in both his hands and neck and an earing on one of his ears. As the maids have said, he has a bruise on his face and his fist is covered in blood. 

Yoon entered the dining room. A feast is served on the table but no one is eating. His mother and father are seated on one side of the long table. His mother does not even turn his way when she heard his footsteps but his father is sternly looking at him with intimidation. 

Yoon ignores them and picks the leg of the roasted chicken with his bare hands, "Ahhh. I'm starving." 

Suddenly, plates,utensils, and foods all come flying his way. 

*Blag! * *Crash! * *Clang!*

Thankfully, Yoon is athletic enough to dodge everything. 

"That's it! Enough! I can't take your immaturity anymore! I don't remember raising a pig in this household. And you even have the guts to dye your hair blue? " His father shouted as he throws all the things to him. His mother is staying quiet as if she already knows that this is going to happen. 

"Dad! It's freedom of expression. My black hair is boring. I'm not even doing something bad."

"Oh yeah? Then, what is that bruise on your face,   young man?" 

"Well, I saw a group of people ganging up on a poor kid. So I taught them a lesson, heh. One of them is a sneaky fellow and aced one on me."  Yoon answered proudly as he continued to nibble the food with his bare hands. 

"And you expect me to believe that? Are you playing superhero now? Getting beat up everyday and what's with that ridiculous fashion of yours? I've been too complacent with you and your behavior is getting worse everytime. Enough is enough! Guards!" 

Two tall bulky men wearing suits enters the room and grabs Yoon on both arms.

Yoon is surprised and lost his composure, ​​​​​​"Hey! Who do you think you're touching? Dad! What's the meaning of this? 

​​​​​​"Take him away. " Yoon's dad ordered sternly then looks at Yoon, "Don't come back until you learn your lesson." 

They dragged him away from the dining table and throws him to one of his family's car with his luggage. 

When Yoon is finally out of the house, his mother asks worriedly,  "You think we are doing the right thing?" 

"We've got no choice, hun. We have to trust that we do." replied his father to comfort her. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The car finally stopped after a very long ride. Yoon fell asleep along the way and was awaken by one of the guards. "Wake up, young master. We've finally arrived."

Yoon opens his eyes and looks out the window. It was really dark. Only tiny lights coming from each household could be seen. The houses are a few hundred of meters away from each other. There are only plains and woods. The cries of cicadas can be clearly heard due to the silence of the place. Looks like dad found a place in the middle of nowhere. Am I supposed to be a monk now? 

The guards escorts him to a house. It was just a simple house and not anything grand like their mansion. "Sorry for being rough on you before, young master. This will be your new home until summer ends. Don't worry about the food as master has provided a helper to do the household chores and cook for you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter