Epilogue.

Heartache
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaeyoung didn't quite know what to think when she awoke. Her eyelids were crusted with tears, and her pillow was weirdly damp. Plus, and chest hurt for some reason. But not because she was ill. Something just did not feel like a virus or a bug. It was that dream last night. It was too vivid, too real. Every time she breathed, she felt the cool fresh air entering her lungs, and she knew she was alive. It was just a dream. 

You, the only one who satisfied my heart, is leaving 
You, the only one who could touch my heart 
Oh Baby, you're no more, nothing exists anymore 
Yeah I wish that I could do it again 
Turnin' back the time back when you were mine (all mine)

Getting out of bed, she pattered to the dorm's kitchen and made herself a cup of hot tea and some toast with butter from the fridge. Silently eating her breakfast, she turned last night's happenings over in her mind. Over and over and over again. 

So this is heartache? 
So this is heartache? 
The regrets I've gathered change into tears, and oh baby 
So this is heartache? 
So this is heartache? 
Your smile from that day turns into a memory 
I miss you

"Hi, you're up early." A soft voice jolted her out of her thoughts and she looked up, seeing once again, the gentle and trusting face of her bandmate and member, Myoui Mina. The way she moved effortlessly through the kitchen, starting a pot of coffee and arranging things for the other members' breakfast. The way she hummed a happy little tune and danced a happy little dance as she waited for the drink to heat. The way she smiled, the way she laughed. Myoui Mina was very much alive. Chaeyoung felt tears prick her eyes, and she bent over to hide them. 

"Why, Chaeyoung," Mina said, noticing her immediately as usual. "What's the matter?" She walked over and wrapped her arms around the younger girl who struggled not to sob. "Why are you crying?" Chaeyoung glanced at the beautiful girl leaning over her, her face concerned and felt another bout of emotions beginning to surge within her.

"Did something happen?" Mina ins

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter