CHAPTER 4

COMPLICATED//CHOI YOUNGJAE

CHAPTER 4: HAVE FUN

-

Day 1 in Seoul went pretty good. We had so much fun bonding and walking around the city. Adam seems a bit upset because I didn't tell him that we have arrived 'London' right away. I don't even know why though. And now he's avoiding me and didn't text me at all since last night.

 

-FLASHBACK-

Arrived at apartment, I unpack my entire thing in my so called room for this trip and quickly called Adam. I type his name and called him. After a few ring, he pick up the called with his sleepy voice. Oh wait! Did I just disturb him! Aww pity my boy!

"Hello babe?" he yawned. Omg his sleepy voice! Haha...

"Yeah it's me. I'm sorry if I disturb you!" I said

"No it's fine. I'm just taking a nap. Are you okay? I'm waiting for your call. Have you arrived safely? Have you eaten?" he questioned.

"Hey babe! Calm down! I'm fine. I'm sorry about that. I'm so tired when we arrives London and after unpack my things I fall asleep. I'm so so sorry!" I lied.

"Oh it's good then. I'm relieved you're okay. So h-" he stay silent for a while and continue "Oh babe, I'm sorry I need to go now. I need to take this call. Talk to you later okay. Have fun. Love you" he hang up without waiting for what I want to said. Is he mad at me?

'Maybe it is an urgent call'

 

-END OF FLASHBACK-

After the long day, we decide to just take some rest tonight since everyone seems so tired. I'm not really tired actually and really want to go out tonight but I guess nobody want to go with me. Is it okay if I'm roaming around alone? Am I going to be in danger? Ah whatever! Maybe I just go walk to nearest coffee shop and stay there for a while.

Oh right! I need to wait until everyone asleep then I can go out. If not I would not be allowed to be alone by mom though. She such an overprotective mom. But still I love her damn much.

Its 10.30pm Korean time now and everyone is still wide awake. I can still hear them laughing and screaming outside. What are they even doing? Who the one that said they tired earlier. Ugh ! I can't stay in this room doing nothing anymore.

I walk outside and all eyes are on me. Omg! What I did wrong?

"What?" I asked raising my eyebrow and walk toward them and sit on the couch.

"Oh Faa! You still awake? I thought you sleeping already. Or are we to loud that makes you woke up?" mom asked concern

"Yeah mom! You guys are damn loud. I can clearly hear you guys laughing from the room. What are you laughing at actually?" I said sarcastically looking at each of them. Maybe act like I was asleep earlier is a good idea.

I feel like want to laugh now. All of them have those 'I'm sorry' look on them. Ah damn I can't hold it anymore. I finally burst out laughing and their questioning face makes you laugh even more until...

"YAH!!!" Faz unnie yelled while throwing the pillow at me. I stop laughing right away. Haha they're so funny I swear.

"Whoopsieee" I chuckled.

"What's wrong with you Unnie? Did you have too much sleep? Lol." Lily spoke up with smile on her face.

"I haven't slept yet though. I'm just bored inside and heard you guys laughing so hard so I decide to came out." I said still can't stop laughing. I chuckled slowly remembered their face earlier.

"Yah stop laughing. I know we looked weird. Hahaha" Faz unnie can't help it but laugh anyway.

"Yeah you are. So much. Anyway, what are you laughing at actually? Did you guys just play games without me?" I asked still chuckled a bit.

"No! We're just watch this random drama and I forgot that this two don't understand Korean. So they didn't understand a word the drama was about. Their face was so funny I swear." She explained while Lily at the other side can't help but laughing to it.

"What? That's it?" I responded. "Wait Faa! Let me finish!" she yelled. "Oh sorry. Continue" I said.

"They asked us what the drama is about and what they actually talked about. So me and Unnie teased them with the opposite meaning from the drama. And the best part is they deadly believed that though! We can't control ourselves earlier that's why we're so loud before. Hahaha" Lily continued

"Omg that's hilarious! You should wait for me though. It's going to be great if I was there. Hahahaha. Ray, I can't believe you can be cheated easily." I said looking at serious Ray.

"I thought they're being honest though because they not even look like playing with us. Right aunt?" he responded and looking for mom help.

"Yeah whatever. Haha. Anyway, I'm going to bed now. I'm tired being played by you both. Goodnight sweetheart. Don't forget tomorrow. Be ready on 8 a.m okay?" she said and stands up from the couch.

"Oh already? Okay mom. Goodnight. Sweet dreamssss" I said looking her walk to her room.

After she left, us three continue watching the drama until one by one left to their room leaving me and Ray alone at the living room. I can see that he has something bothering him since just now. I just want to ask, he then spoke in the silent

"Faa, can I ask you something..." he murmured  

 

cliff hanger to make it interesting lol