COMPLICATED//CHOI YOUNGJAE(2)

COMPLICATED//CHOI YOUNGJAE

CHAPTER 2: JOIN

 

Finally, we are now on the line to take our seat in the flight. The flight is fully packed this time that makes me think ‘Oh maybe everyone just realizes that Korea actually exists. Haha’.

I take my seat between Lily and my cousin that need to tag along with us. Lily still jumping up and sat down her seat while he just enjoy the moment of it. Haha. Enjoy much huh?

 

-FLASHBACK-

On my way to sleep, I’ve got a call from Ray that makes me shocked for a while. He never calls me since forever. I pick up the phone and said “Hello?”

“Hey Faa, what’s up?” He said. Wow that’s new. How can he talk to me casually while me here can’t breathe properly. Maybe the feeling is still there I guess.

“Oww I’m doing great. You?” I said. “Actually I-” he breaks the silent among us.

“I knew it. You have something to tell me right? That’s why you called.” I cut him off.

“Woo Faa, relax! OMG!! You scared me.” Ray said in shocked

Oppss my bad. I can’t control myself lol. “Oh sorry Ray. Continue then..” I said while laughing so hard. Faz unnie just looked at me with her very annoyed face. Huh! Whatever.

“Well… my mom and dad are not in the country next week and they don’t want me to stay alone se they ask me to stay at your house. So I’m just telling that I’m coming to your house next week. My mom probably has called your mom about that.” He explain 

“Oh are you sure your mom already tells my mom about that because if she does then she would know that we also will be out of country next week” I exclaimed

“Oh really? I’m joining then since there will be no one in house as well because I know that Tom’s new semester start next week right? In fact, my mom would also ask me to join you rather than be alone by myself and the most important things is I’ve never been to Korea so it will be great though”. He pointed it out.

OMG!! No no this is not real. He’s coming with me.. I mean us. “Oohh alright.. I tell mom to book your ticket too then. Prepare anything you need from now okay? I’ll give you the details later. See ya!” I responded.

“Alright thanks Faa I will. Bye take care..” he said then ended the call.

-END OF FLASHBACK-

 

MY thoughts were cut off by the voice of the stewardess. “Would you like some tea or juice?” she asked.

“Juice please” I smiled and gladly took the juice from her.

“Oh by the way Miss, would you mind to wait for about 5 minutes for your food?” she politely asked.

“Yeah sure but don’t make it too long. I’m starving” I requested and smile back to her. Ray just glared at me with ‘it’s rude’ eyes. She just nodded and went away.

“What?” I asked Ray because yeah he still has those ‘it’s rude’ glare at me.

“Why did you say that?” he finally spoke.

“Why? I’m just asking though because I am really really hungry. I haven’t eat anything after the quick breakfast” I said whispering to him because doesn’t want to disturb the passenger who are asleep especially my ‘precious’ Lily.

“I know but can’t you just wait for it. She already said it just take 5 minutes.” He added with serious look.

“Yeah yeah I’m sorry my bad” I huffed pulling back my ear bud in to continue the playlist that have been played since the plane take off.