CHAPTER 3

COMPLICATED//CHOI YOUNGJAE

CHAPTER 3: ARRIVAL

After I plugged in my earphone, I heard my phone beeped. I opened the message and it was from my boyfriend, Adam.

‘How’s your day babe?’- Adam

‘It’s going well I think.’ –Faa

‘what’s with the ‘I think’ huh?’- Adam

‘oh it’s nothing.’- Faa

‘So, where are now?’- Adam

‘I’m in the car. Heading to London. AGAIN’- Faa. I must not let him know I’m at Korea. Why? Because I want to surprise him when I get there! I can’t wait to meet him. I miss him so much ><

‘Ohh have fun and take care okay babe. Call me when you arrived’- Adam

After the reply, I turned off my phone. Finally! The food arrived and it’s looks delicious! I started devouring the Chicken Chop like I haven’t eaten for a month. After I finished eating, I started to doze off.

 

4 HOURS LATER

I felt someone is shaking my body.

“Faa! Wake up! We’re here!” Faz unnie shooked me.

The plane landed safely. Before we go to our house, we stopped at a coffee shop since I’m craving for it. And the best part is that Ray is paying! More like I’m forcing him to pay it lol. Why he want to join us at the first place right? Haha I’m such a cruel cousin.

We saw our sign from this random guy and I assume that our taxi that we have called earlier already waiting for us. On our way to the apartment that we have booked, we enjoy the beautiful Seoul city. I swear it so beautiful and the weather also good. I’m in a good mood.

“How I wish I can walk through this road alone every night enjoying the scenery”. I mumbled.

“Are you talking to me?” Faz unnie asked raising her eyebrow.

“No. I didn’t say anything”. I smiled annoyingly.

“Oh ! I haven’t tell Ray that I’m arrived!” I half screamed

“Yah Faa! You scared me! Wait what? You told him you’re coming?” she asked while holding her chest still shocked.

“No. he text me earlier asking where am I so I told him we’re on our way to London again.” I explained.

“Then what are you afraid for?” she don’t get it yet didn’t she. Huh!

“Unnie, he text me 5 hours ago and supposedly we already arrived London at that time. He asked me to let him know when I’m arrived.” I explained again calmly.

“Oh so sweet of him. He so caring!” she said with those flirty eyes. What a flirty aish!

“UNNIE!!!” Omg why is she like this. Why am I even having a sister like her?

“HAHAHA! Alright alright. Chill babe. Just tell him you’re tired and forgot to call him as soon as you arrived. As simple as that” she said while flipping her with those ‘I’m good right’ face.

“Damn. Why I have sister like you” I said.

“Yeah I know you love me. I love you too” she added sarcastically.

 

sooo thats it!! does it good or not? should i continue or nahhhh???