IT'S CONFUSING

You Are The Only One....MY ANGEL (SEQUEL)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"So how's the tour? Did you guys learned about each other more?" Myungsoo asks as soon as you step in the office and motioned you to sit on his lap. "It was fine and yeah, we've learned something about each other." You then sat and wrap your arms around his neck.

 

"Is it really true that her dad is in jail?" "Yes. It's true. I remembered when we were still young, there's this black van that stops by their house every month, giving them loads of food, money, and toys for her. Probably it was from her dad but I've never actually saw him in person." He started your hair with his one hand while the other was securely around your waist.

 

"Then just in our wedding, she told me that he's been jailed so she decided to just stay here in Seoul since there's no more money being send to them to work. I was actually surprised when I saw her resume, I thought she would never think of working here." "How about Sungyeol? He's been here in Seoul quite some time now, right?"

 

"Yes, I just heard from him that Yemin is actually living with him, siince he wanted to help her start anew here, he offered her to just stay in his apartment until she can afford to buy her own." "Ah. So that's how it is."

 

"Why do you suddenly ask about them?" "I'm just curious." *Curious if she is really telling me the truth or if she's lying. But it seems like it's really the truth.*

 

Myungsoo then checked the time and found it was 10 minutes before 5. "You should go home now and rest. I'll be coming home at around 10pm since I still have work to do." "It's been one straight week you're going home late. You should rest too you know so just come with me to the house right now." "Even if I want to, I can't. I really, really wanna go home right now to be you but there's still something I have to do. Just be sure to open all the lights so you wouldn't be scared."

 

"I still feel much more safe with you around. I still can't get rid of my fear in the darkness unless you're with me, holding me securely like what you're doing now." "I know. That's why I'm always worried by the time when night falls and I'm still here in the office. Should I hire a bodyguard for you?" "No. I don't want any other bodyguard except you. I'll just wait for you to finish, I can sleep on the couch."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter