FINAL.

You Are The Only One....MY ANGEL (SEQUEL)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Sunggyu, Woohyun, Hoya, Sungyeol, they are all standing next to your bed and keeping themselves composed.

 

Myungsoo was holding tightly at your hand while gazing at you, promising himself that he wouldn’t cry. Your dad was beside him, tapping his hands on his shoulders for comfort.

 

“Is this your final decision, Mr. Kim?” The doctor asked for the last time. Myungsoo kept quiet for a few seconds, staring at you for the last time, and nodded his head. “This is for the better. I don’t want her to suffer anymore.” He manages to pull out a smile as the doctors removed your life support.

 

The monitor went ‘beeeeeeep’. The zigzag lines became straight, signaling that your heart has already stopped.

 

“We now have to take her to be cleaned and get her ready for the funeral.”

 

Myungsoo still won’t let go of your hand. Your dad has to grab his wrist so he would let go.

 

As soon as he lets go, the doctors started to pull your bed out of the room as Myungsoo lowered his head, not wanting anyone to see his pained expression.

 

“I..i..it’s gonna be alright….” Your dad whispered despite his tears and taps Myungsoo’s shoulders again.

 

Myungsoo didn’t utter a word and falls on his knees. He set his knuckles on the ground and keeps whispering your name. He can’t help it but cry.

 

Woohyun turned around for him not to feel more hurt that you are already gone. His favorite cousin is now gone.

 

“M…minkyung-ah, I should have treated you a dozen pizzas if I have known this would happen. I’m…I’m sorry…” Sunggyu wipes his tears away.

 

“Minkyung….saranghae…” Myungsoo whispered and hold on to his aching heart. “Nobody would ever replace you in my heart. You know better that you’re the only one….my angel.”

 

*~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~*

 

The embalmer has already put on his mask and gloves, ready to embalm you.

 

He grabs the knife and was about to cut you but remembered that he has to check your pulse first, just in case.

 

None. There was none. “I guess it’s all good.”

 

Nobody would ever replace you in my heart. You know better that you’re the only one….my angel.

 

You’re the only one….my angel.

 

Your eyes shot open as you grasp for air. “OH. MY. GOD.” The embalmer stared at you with wide eyes and can’t believe this is happening.

 

“M…myungsoo…where is he?! Where am I?!” You manage to speak out in between your heavy breathes.

 

 The embalmer kneeled down and started to do the sign of the cross and prayed. “Oh My Lord, You’ve just brought back a dead woman to life. Oh Holy Spirit, bless us all.” He clasped his hands together and prayed again as he closed his eyes.

 

As you caught up with your breathing you stood up and headed out.

 

“A..agasshi! Agasshi!” The embalmer stopped and followed you. “Oh blessed be Thy God.” He whispered once more and runs to you. “Agasshi!”

 

*~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~*

 

They were all sitting on the couch, neither one of them wanted to say anything.

 

After a few minutes, Hoya stood up. “I’l…I’ll just catch some fresh air.” He headed out of the room and was soon followed by others, leaving Myungsoo alone inside.

 

You were running along the hallway and eventually spot Sungyeol walking towards the elevator. “Sung—” You were about to shout his name when you notice Myun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter