SOMETHING'S NOT RIGHT

You Are The Only One....MY ANGEL (SEQUEL)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“JAGIYA!!” You screamed at the top of your lungs and ran towards him. His grin was up to his ears as he spread his arms. You hug tightly on his body as he did the same.

 

“Ehem.” Sungyeol pretended to cough and looks away. “I’m going then.” He passed by the both of you and was about to walk out of the gate when Myungsoo held him back. “Not so fast. I want an update. What happened when I’m not here? You said something about a mail?”

 

Your eyes then widen and glance back at Sungyeol. You clasped your hands together and pleaded him not to tell what’s inside. “Well….it was just nothing.”

 

“Nothing?! Then why did you tell me she collapsed?!” You gave Sungyeol your puppy eyes and pleaded him more. “It was….was a stuffed toy! Probably from her……her admirer. She collapsed because…because…..because of the heat! It’s really hot in Seoul the other day. Aigoo…” Sungyeol fanned himself and shook his head.

 

*What a nice explanation Sungyeol. IT’S SO STUPID! IT’S SPRING YOU MORON!* You wanted to shout that out but just kept it to yourself and since he already said it, you just have to go with the flow.

 

“Yes, that’s what it was. It was really hot. I don’t know why it became like that. I think it’s because of global warming or something?”

 

“Oh. But I’m happy nothing more serious happen to you.” He turned around and locked eyes with you and smiled. He started leaning in.

 

“STOP! WAIT FOR ME TO LEAVE! Damn. People nowadays can’t control themselves.” With that, he went away.

 

You chuckled for a few seconds and turn your gaze back to Myungsoo. “Now, where were we?” He whispered and landed his lips on yours.

 

*~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~*

 

“Hey, you didn’t tell me that Yemin was coming with you in the trip.” You murmured as the both of you sat down on the couch. “I didn’t tell you?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter