SLEEPING BEAUTY

You Are The Only One....MY ANGEL (SEQUEL)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

(A/N: reuploaded.)

 

 

“…..…thank you everyone for accepting me as your new president. I promise that I’ll pour my soul and heart into this company to ensure each and everyone’s future.” Myungsoo then looks at you from the stage but found you sitting with your eyes closed while your arms are folded on your chest. *Aigoo. She’s sleeping….as always.* He then chuckled.

 

The cameras immediately stopped flashing and everyone’s eyes were on him. Noticing that he just chuckled on the mic, he then coughs and pretended to crack a joke and laughs.

 

Your eyes shot open as you were awakened by the sound of everyone’s laughter. *Why is everyone laughing?! Did they just see me sleeping?! OMO!*

 

Flabbergasted, you tried to hide your face but it was then when Myungsoo cracked another joke that made the crowd laugh again. *So….they’re laughing at his lame jokes….how astonishing..* You rolled your eyes but then smiled knowing that the guy who is so much adored right now only yours. You were about to sleep again and when you were called from the microphone.

 

You immediately fixed yourself and walk towards the stage.

 

You bowed and walk towards Myungsoo and stood beside him and the cameras started flashing again. “Can you tell us when and where exactly the wedding is?” The reporters began shooting questions.

 

“As for the date, it would be 3 days from now but we wanted the wedding to be held privately with our family members and friends so I’m sorry since I cannot reveal the place to you.” Myungsoo said through the mic them looked at you and smiled. He held your hand tightly and you gladly smiled back in response.

 

Finished with the ceremony, Myungsoo led you backstage and hugs you in an instant. “Just 3 more days and we’ll finally be together as one.” You hug him back and rested your head on his shoulders. “Ne, just 3 more days.”

 

He leaned back and was about to kiss you when suddenly your father coughed that made the both of you awkwardly stood straight. “I went here to tell you that the coordinators are looking for you, wanting to congratulate you and the company.” He nodded at Myungsoo. “Ne, father.”

 

He began walking when your father talked again. “Aren’t you gonna take you fiancé with you? Fine then, I wouldn’t let her marry yo—” Myungsoo then swiftly grabs you before your father got hold of you. “Then, we’re going.” He bowed and the both of you went to meet with the people.

 

“Ya, you’re still afraid of my dad aren’t you?” You whispered. “Mwo?! What afraid?! What are you talking about?!” He murmured but can’t look at you in the eyes. You chuckled then shook your head. “Don’t worry. This place also doesn’t have any hidden cameras. No need to be afraid of him..” You whispered again. “W..w..when did I asked about that hidden cameras?! You’re—” You gave him a quick peck on his lips that made him shut up. “I know very well that you remembered that day so don’t pretend like you didn’t.” You smiled then teasingly look away.

 

*This girl really loves to tease me about that.*

 

*~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~*

 

*Ring….Rin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter