When did you get here?

How will I know
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seungcheol couldn't wait till music theory. Besides the course being very interesting, it was his only class with Jihoon. While lost in thought about the rest of his day, he vaguely heard someone talking. 

"Earth to Seungcheol." Jeonghan waved a hand in front of Seungcheol's face. 

"Oh sorry Hannie, I was lost in thought." He said, knowing full well the effect that nickname had on the other boy. A red tint crept onto Jeonghan's face.

"No, it's fine. I was just asking if you were ready for the math test."

Seungcheol groaned. "Oh no I completely forgot to study. I'm gonna fail."

"Of course you won't! You're so smart, you'll be just fine." Jeonghan gracefully sweeping his long hair out of his face. "You know, we could study together sometime if you wanted."
"Yeah, yeah sure," Seungcheol replied distractedly. 

Jeonghan smiled widely and hugged him, "I'm so glad you said that." Seungcheol barely registered the hug. What he did notice was the group of freshmen girls watching them.

"Omg, they are so cute together!" He heard one of them whisper. He quickly retracted from the hug, pulling his arms tight to his chest. He failed to notice the look on Jeonghan's face. 

"Well, I guess see you around." Jeonghan trailed off, managing a little wave before turning. 

Seungcheol wished people wouldn't assume things about him and his friends. It made it really hard for him to be around Jeonghan, who was naturally a touchy-feely guy. 

 

Jeonghan knew Seungcheol didn't like other people watching them together. The other hated the idea of people thinking they were together. Was it really that bad to be thought of as Jeonghan's boyfriend? He knew Seungcheol didn't like him, but there were those times when they were alone that he thought maybe, just maybe, they felt the same way. Or was that just wishful thinking?

 

Wonwoo walked with Soonyoung towards lunch. The other was uncharacteristically quiet and seemed to be pleased about something. 

"What is it Soon?" Wonwoo asked almost reluctantly.

"Well, it's just that I haven't seen you look that animated talking to anyone since-" He abruptly stopped talking.

A pang went through Wonwoo's chest at the thought of Jun. "I'm sorry, when was I animated?"

"Just now! With Mingyu!"

"What are you even talking about, that kid is just annoying."

"I mean he's also pretty hot."

Wonwoo scoffed. "He's a sophomore."

"That doesn't make him any less attractive. You guys would look really good together."

"Yeah, that's a lie." Wonwoo was incredulous. What in the world did Soonyoung see in Mingyu? "If you think he's so hot, why don't you go ask him out?"

"Don't be ridiculous."

"You're the one saying I'd look good with him!"

"Yeah, because you would!"

"You're crazy."

"Okay, if you don't want to take my advice that's fine. But you do look good together, and that's a fact." Soonyoung ran ahead be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter