Why did you leave me?

How will I know
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wonwoo's phone buzzed. Ugh, it was Jun again. What did he want this time, couldn't he tell Wonwoo was giving him the cold shoulder?

'I have to tell you something. I know you're not gonna like it.'

'What?' A sinking feeling appeared in Wonwoo's stomach. He could sense this wasn't just about Jun being the one to borrow his shirt he was missing (which by the way he wanted back).

'I'm moving... back to Shenzhen.'

Wonwoo felt like someone had pulled the floor out from under him. He wasn't typically someone to cry, but suddenly he found his chest all tightened and his cheeks damp. Jun couldn't leave. He simply couldn't. They were going into their junior year, how could he leave Wonwoo alone?

'Oh' Was all he could manage to send back. But that didn't seem like enough.

'I'll miss you so much.' As soon as he pressed send, everything went blurry. He tasted salt. What was he gonna do?

 

Three Months Later

 

"C'mon Wonwoo we're gonna be late!" Seungcheol had specifically gotten a megaphone for this purpose. Wonwoo never got out of bed on time, and that was back when Jun was here. Seungcheol didn't know what to expect this year, so he came prepared.

"Would you shut up?!" He heard a call from the window, then tufts of hair flying haphazardly in all directions appeared at the edge of the window. "I'll be down in 5 minutes just be quiet!!"

Seungcheol chuckled to himself. Classic Wonwoo.

 

"Why'd you have to buy that stupid thing,” Wonwoo grumbled as he exited his house.

“You always have trouble getting up. You know you should probably go to bed earlier-”

“Oh don’t start with the bedtime talk again. Sure I could stand to sleep a little more, but you’re insane. How do you fit spending time with Jeonghan in your schedule when you go to bed at 9:00?” Wonwoo didn’t look up, but Seungcheol could tell he was pleased with himself.

“Why do I even bother?” He wondered aloud.

“You can leave.”

“Never!”

Wonwoo sighed.

 

“What are you looking for?” Joshua had been about to greet Seungcheol, only to see him looking every which direction through the halls.

“You mean who,” Wonwoo breathed under his breath before putting on his headphones and resting his head against a wall.

“LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!”

A small head jolted up from the corner. Somehow this person had been completely hidden by his backpack.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter