002

My Only One

Taeyeon's POV

Next morning, I don't have a work because I mom suddenly felt a sick so, I accompany mom go to the hospital for check up. The doctor said that my mom only tired from work. I smiled widely, I thought something happen. After that, mom want to go to the shopping mall, she want to buy something for her friend daughter's bithday. I only nodded and accompany her there.

Mom, I want to go around the mall okay? I'm bored.. if anything happen, just call me okay?” I said. Mom just nodded while find her friend daughter's gift. I go out from store shop and decided to buy some ice cream. As soon I arrived at ice cream shop, I bumped into someone when I got there.. It's beautiful girl. She hissed and looked into my eyes. I gulped as she stare coldly to me. I quickly apologize and bowed to her as I helping her to stand up. She didn't pushed me away.

Are you okay Ms? I'm sorry.” I apologize to her but when I didn't hear scold from her, I looked up and saw she checking me out with her lustful eyes. I gulped and fake cough to her while covering my thighs with my handbag. She teared her eyes from my thigh and quickly change her look with her cold eyes. I clear my throat and apologize again but she didn't say anything and walked away. I raised my eyebrow. 'It's shameful to me because I apologize endlessly to her, but she busy checking me out and after that she just left me like that? what a rude. Pretty but rude and erted.' I thought while glaring her back that fade away from my sight. I rolled my eyes and walked to the cashier buying ice cream.

"What can i do mum?" The cashier asked politely. She's a girl, a young girl perhaps.

"I want one ice cream flavor chocolate vanilla and please do not call me mum .. I'm probably same age as you, it's that, Mum like sound old to me." I said and smiled to her. She nodded and immediately made my ice cream. While waiting, I stumbled across the door of this store, where the girl I was bumped earlier there like she waiting for someone. I still staring at her back until someone call me, it's the cashier girl with her hand carrying my ice cream. I thank her then I go out. When I was out, I felt like someone was staring at me but I ignore the feeling. 'Maybe I just imagine, right.' I relax myself but feeling if someone stares at me is really creepy. I speed my walked to where my mom is.

As soon I see my mom, I quickly rushed to her. She shocked at first when I suddenly hugged her from behind. She nearly screamed but when she looked back, she began relax herself as her eyes glare at me. I smiled awkwardly.

Aish, I thought someone else but apparently my own kid. You're so naughty! Im shock you know? If not, I will faint here.” Mom scolded me. I pouted and looking down. I heard mom sighed as she croched down infront of me while cupped my face with her both hand.

I'm sorry my cute daughter.. but please don't like that again okay baby? Promise me my honey?” Mom said as she patted my head and kissed my forehead. I nodded cutely. I felt it again like someone watching me from afar. I looked around but I don't see anyone being weird. I'm just started being scared but I don't want mom worry me so, I just kept my cool face but inside, i'm shivering.

Let's go mom, Are you already buy your daughter friend's gift?” I asked. She nodded and saw me a gift in a plastic bag. I pumped myself and dragged mom with me. I ignored the stare that I don't know who was.

- 10 minutes later -

We on the way to our home. The traffic light has become red. I saw the clock at my phone, it's already afternoon. I realize that we didn't eat lunch. My stomach grumpled and mom heard it. She laughed and pinched my cheeks softly.

Oh, it's my honey already hungry? I see... Urmm, can we eat at the restaurant where you work, you want? Mom want to know your coworker at there, your manager.. what they do with you.” Mom suggested. My eyes widened open. Mom want to go there? ! But I shocked with my sudden nodded to her. I cursed myself. She smiled as she began rode to where my work is. 'Just relax okay.. Fighting Taenggo!' I said to myself.

As we arrived, I can see Ms. Jung's car where she usually parked. We go out from a car and walked to a restaurant. I'm regret to wear this dump dress, I'm wearing a dress that is so high, you can see my milky white soft thigh.

As we entered, Sunny who was in the cashier's corner was running towards me. She hugged me tightly.

I miss you bestie.” She said to me. I giggled and walked to a table for my mom and me.

I miss you too bestie.. Where's Ms. Jung by the way?” I asked quietly. I don't want mom hear it.

Sunny just pointed at her office and whispered to me.

She's have a weird this morning like ,she look like a flustered woman. You know like she's thinking something that make her crazy woman Sunny whispered. I nodded quietly.

Taeyeon honey, What will you want to eat?” Mom asked while check a food in the menu.

Give me beef salad only.” I said to sunny as she write the order. I saw Ms. Jung's office opened and she's there, standing at the door as she like want to go out. I prayed that she will not look in here, otherwise i'm die but as soon i'm cursed myself. She looked here with her confused face. She quickly walked here and coldly stare at me. She whispered at my ears and my body began shivering.

You, I want to talk to you NOW!” She coldly said and held my elbow as she she dragged me with her. I'm so confused and scared at the same time.

Author's POV

She brought Taeyeon into her office and quickly locked it. Taeyeon, who didn't know what's going on, scared and confused at the same time. When she want to asked something, she held it when she know her boss standing infront of her. Jessica face too close to Taeyeon face. Her breath hit Teyeon's nose.

Wh-what a-a-are you doing M-Ms. Jung?” Taeyeon said stuttering. “Nothing... I just want to talk to you about something.” Jessica said and her hand ready to held Taeyeon's waist but she held it. She didn't want to being weird.

B-but you too close to me.” Taeyeon said as her cheeks began to red. “So?” Jessica smirked while eye contact with Taeyeon. Taeyeon blushed. She was not usually stared like that or else, she will blushed hardly.

Taeyeon clear and speak up. “What do you want to talk a-about?” She asked.

Oh, I almost forget because of your pretty eyes. Okay, what I want to talk is, Taeyeon.. You know what? I really like- no love you from the start you work here. I know that you didn't feel the same way as me because i'm old for your liking but really, that's nothing matter. Age was a number only. I really love you.. I don't know why when, how I fall for you and I don’t care what other people think about you being with me. I love you and will always be. Please be with me? I'm really crazy about you. I know my age with you are really big but please give me a change?” Finally Jessica confess her feeling.

Taeyeon who heard her boss confess her feeling, shocked and didn't know what to say.

Taeyeon? Please say something! I just want to hear from you. I know I must be being rejected right? I know this will happen. I really thank myself to be brave for telling you my feeling that I know you didn't feel the same way. I-I got it. You welcome to go out from my office. I'm sorry and let's just forget about what i'm talked just now, let's pretend nothing happen here, Goodbye” Jessica coldly said as she walked to her table and put her head down after that.

Taeyeon who stood there alone was pensive. She hurt from what her boss said. She have a same feeling to her boss and want to accept her but when she heard those, she really hurt. Her tears flowed in her cheek but she wiped quickly and bowed to her boss while whispered quietly.

I love you too and goodbye.” After that she walked out from her boss office with her tears. When she arrived at her mother's table, she wipe those quickly and say to her mom that she want to go back home. Her mom didn't say anything but agree. Her mom payed their bil and walked to their car. Taeyeon quietly staring her window beside her with her earpiece.

Meanhwile Jessica who was her head at her table began to raised. She take her bag, walked out of her office and tell her worker that she will back home because of sudden headache. The worker only nodded and bowed to their boss. Jessica started her engine and drove away to a club. She lied to her worker. Her heart really hurt for being rejected because of her stupid confession, for being dumbess. She just now want a beer and get drunk or get a some girl to ed with. Jessica is not a playgirl but when she's stressed or hurt, she will come here a club, get a drunk and ed some woman there. After that left them in the morning.

Taeyeon in her bed, crying her eyes out. As soon they arrived at home, Taeyeon rushed to her bedroom and locked it. She throw her body to her bed and cry her eyes out and punch her pillow hardly. She was think her pillow was Ms. Jung's face.

Her clock was show at 7 pm, time for work. She began to shower myself. Taeyeon took off her dress and resfreshing her body there at the bathtub. She remember what happened earlier at the restaurant. She's happy at first and want to accept her boss but when she heard again what her boss said, she's hurt, really hurt like she want to slapped her boss but she can't.

- After 5 minute showering -

Taeyeon quickly dressed up. She's dressed a GoodNight Macaroon sweater with black skirt and heels. After that she wears a light make up and curled her hair. As soon she already dressed, make up, fix her hair, she quickly go out. She was grateful that her mother already gone to work amd began to walked out from her house. She didn't forget to locked and quickly stp the taxi. I'm so lazy to ride a bus. She tell her driver taxi at Sone bar. He nodded and drove away.

After that they arrived, she payed the bill and go out. She rushed to the front door but stoped with security there. Taeyeon sighed as she see them her card and they nodded and give her a way to enter. As soon she entered, she rushed to her looker and take her work attire and quiclkly to go to the bathroom. She dressed a black tight skirt that really high, a white blouse, she ed two of her shirt with her heels. After that, she quietly go to the bartender to serve the costumer drink. She smiled to them and walked away. She seem saw a familiar face at the crowded place at dance floor.. there is her boss, Ms. Jung making out with a woman as her hand to that woman's waist as that woman lay her hand to her boss's neck. Taeyeon clenched her heart as her eyes began to teared again. She quickly wipe it and walked away from the scene.

'Earlier she confess her feeling to me but now? She's ing there making out with a woman like there's no tomorrow. ing stupid!” Taeyeon thought as her eyes began to tear again until someone broke her thought. She quickly wipe those tears and looked up. There stranger man stare at her with his lustful eyes. Taeyeon step back and want to asked him what his want but suddenly her waist being held by that stranger man. She shocked and want to pushed him away but that man really stronger. His mouth smelled of alcohol. The stranger man held her waist and kissed her lips. She struggled for that man but he didn't budged it. Suddenly his shoulder being pulled from her as someone punched his face until his motionless. Taeyeon didn't move her head up as she kept looking down while crying her eyes out. Her body is shivering. Suddenly someone tapped her shoulder, she flinched at the touch but didn't looked up until her body being pulled at somebody body and hugged her tightly. Taeyeon flinched again but didn't pushed her away. Yes, her heroes was a girl. Her perfume was really familiar to her. She hugged back her heroes.

 

======

Who do you guys think? Is it Jessica or Tiffany? or Someone else? and how's my story?