Intro =_=

My Only One

KIM TAEYEON – 21 Yrs Old

 

= She's beautiful, Pretty, Dorky, Hot, Childish, Cold outside but inside she's so warm, has a babyface, kind hearted and can be a y and cute at the same time.

= She really hate a cheater, playgirl/playboy and absolutely a lying people. She didn't easily get trusted with other people who she first meet and didn't talked with stranger.

= She has a part time jobs where the night she works at Sone Bar and the morning at Seoul Restaurant. As a young age, she forced herself to end her school and decided to help her mother to find a money because her father died in a car accident since the age of 12. Her mother disagrees with her decision at first because school is very important for her daughter but she has no other choice.

= She's a single woman who was a biual. She's like a both man and woman. But soon, she's in a relationship with a woman who was 8 years older than her where she worked at Seoul Restaurant in the morning. Her named was Jessica Jung.

= Her best friends are Sunny and Sooyoung who are in a relationship for almost 3 years and will soon be married. Taeyeon knew Sooyoung and Sunny since they were high school.

 

TIFFANY HWANG – 26 Yrs Old

 

= She's beautiful, pretty, y, hot, like to flirting, playgirl, sweet, cold, charming, short-tempered, get jealous easily and a little of boyish.

= She really hate a cheater, a man, and a absolutely a lying people.

= She's the manager and the owner of Sone Club. 

= She's a single woman who never has a relationship before. Many guy courted her but she rejected them because one she didn't like man because she's gay (lol) and two they are only want her money. Soon, she fell in love with her new worker, who was the waitress at there. Her named was Taeyeon and decied to tease, flirted with her as she want to get her attention but she get ignored only. She didn't want to give up so easily so, she continued tease, flirted until she got her. But soon when she heard that Taeyeon in a relationship, she really hurt and want to move on but when she think again, she decided didn't want to give up also. What she want, she must get it even destroying their relationship.

= Her bestfriend are Yuri and Hyoyeon. They knew since they were high school. Her bestfriend always advice her to move on but she ignored them and still stubborn to wanted her. 

JESSICA JUNG – 29 Yrs Old

= She's beautiful, pretty, y, hot, sweet, cold, charming, short-tempered, and get jealous easily.

= She really hate a cheater, and a absolutely a lying people.

= She's the manager and the owner of Seoul Restaurant.

= She had a girlfriend who was younger than her but was suddenly left her because her ex parents didn't agree with their relationship because of age and they want her ex marry with a man with the same age as her. Many guy and girl courted her but she rejected those because one, she has no intention of having someone else but later when she saw her new worker, she started falling in love again and two, they only want her money.

When she know that she love her worker who was a 8 younger than her, afraid of what happened in the past will happen again so, she buried her feelings until she found out someone was pursuing her girl and decided to tell her feeling before her girl will be someone else arm so, she just tell what her feel, she didn't care anymore of being rejected or to be left again as long as she's her. By the way, her named was Taeyeon.

= She doesn't have a bestfriend but has a cousin and sister who she consider as her best friend. They were Yoona, her sister and Seohyun, her cousin.

Other Characters:

 Sooyoung (20 yrs old) - Friend of Taeyeon and Girlfriend of Sunny.

 Sunny (21 yrs old) - Friend of Taeyeon and Girfriend of Sooyoung.

 Yuri (26 yrs old) - Friend of Tiffany and Hyoyeon

 Yoona (24 yrs old) - Sister of Jessica and seohyun's cousin.

 Hyoyeon (26 yrs old) -  Friend of Yuri and Tiffany

 Seohyun (27 yrs old) - Yoona and Jessica's cousin

 

=====

 

I hope you didnt mind their age~~ :)