001

My Only One

Light has developed the body of a very a beautiful, baby face woman who was really sleepy. She covered the light coming up with her blankets but the sound of her mother she think otherwise.

Hey darling, wake up wake up... or else I will throw some bucket ice to you!” Her mom threatened her daughter and slapped her daughter's was sneaked in front of her without a blanket cover her up. Her daughter groaned as she sit up while rubbing her because of hurt.

Okay mom, I'll wake now. No need to slap my precious , it's hurt~” Taeyoen pouted while still rubbing her . “Okay Okay, but you must wake up.” Her mom laughed while patting her daughter's head and stand up ready for walked out but hand catch her wrist. Her mom looked up at her cute daughter.

Mom~ cook me some cheese omelette, please?” Taeyeon cutely said with her puppy eyes. Her mother couldn't resist her childish temperament daughter began to pinch her daughter's chubby cheeks. Taeyeon whined while rubbing her sore cheek. Her mother kissed her daughter's forehead and walked out.

Taeyeon smiled and was ready to refreshing her tired body. She take off her pajamas and walked to her bathtub for showering. After that, she walked to her miror and began to brush her teeth. She touched her face and saw her panda eyes. She sighed. 'Taenggo, you are strong woman, stop being childish and fighting!' She thought and walked out from her bathroom.

As she got out of the bathroom, Her body shivering because of coldness as she forgot to close her air-conditioner. Cool! She took her shirt in the closet and put it on. She dressed a mickey mouse tshirt, and a black skinny jeans. As she finished wear her clothes, she fix her hair and wear some a makeup in her face. She didn't want her coworker to see her panda eyes. As soon as she was ready, she walked to downstair for breakfast. Taeyeon saw her mother at kitchen and greet her mom who was cooked something delicious. She decided to help her mother cooking but her mother tell her to take that food at diner table. She nodded and walked to diner table with food in her hand. She smells but her mother smacked her head and saw her mother glaring her. She pouted while rubbing her head.

"Don't smelled it, you drooling Her mother . Taeyeon whined and pouted. Her mother laughed at her childish daughter. She really like to see her daughter whined, childish act, her puppy eyes, and her pouted.

You are bad!” Taeyeon jerked in her cute way. Her mother can't resist and pinched he daughter cheeks again. Taeyeon yelped and slaped her mother hand away. Her eyes began to teared and her mother saw it. Her mother felt guilty and quickly hugged her daughter. She really hate when she saw the pain, tears on her daughter's eyes

I'm sorry my darling.. I'm sorry~ Here mom kissed it.” Her mother said as she she kissed her daughter's cheek and forehead. She hugged again her daughter. Taeyeon hugged her mother back and sniffed.

Okay. Now eat~ Later, you will be late to your work!” Her mom said as they parted their hugged. Taeyeon smiled widely and began to eat her omelette. As soon she finished already, she quickly kissed her mother's cheek, forehead. She take her white converse shoe at their shoes shelf and bid a goodbye to her mother.

Bye mom, Love you!” She shouted as she running to the bus stop. She thought that she's late already but when she saw the clock in her phone, she cursed. “! I thought I was late but huh, never mind!” she panted and quickly sit at the bench to wait for her bus. Suddenly a black bmw car stopped in front of her where she was sitting, she was puzzled and stared at the black car until the window was down, looking at the face she knew the most, it's her boss.. Ms. Jung. 'But why she's here?' Taeyeon though as she stared at her boss.

Taeyeon, come here.. I'll take you.” Ms. Jung said.

Taeyeon shook her head "It doesn't have to be Ms Jung but thanks for the offer." Jessica who didn't want to take no an answer, got out of her car and walked towards Taeyeon. She holds her hand and opens the door of her passenger and pushes her gently.

Taeyeon pouted as she folded her arms to her chest. Jessica opened the driver's door and walked in with a smile. She took glance at her worker and drove away. The atmosphere really really awkward. Taeyeon staring admiredly at her boss but quickly looked away to her window beside her before she caught staring. She heard her boss say something but she didn't kno what her boss say.

'W-what Ms. Jung? I didn't hear, did you s-say something?” Taeyeon asked while staring at her boss.

No, I didn't say anything but please, how many time that I have to remind you? Don't call me Ms. Jung. It sound old, you know? Call me Jessica, no need Ms.” Ms. Jung said while her eyes stay looked at road in front of her.

B-but you are my boss.. I must call you that.. what if your coworker hear? They will call me disrespectful to call your name.” I said. 'I don't understand, why I must call her by her name. She's my manager, and she's older than me. Arghh!' Taeyeon thought. She didn't hear Jessica calling her until her boss slapped her thigh.

Ouch! It's hurt..” Taeyeon unconsciously pouted while rubbing her thigh. Fortunately she wearing a long pants, if shorts or skirts .. it must be painful. Jessica felt sorry but she didn't want to be weird so, she kept her straight face.

Are you zoning out? I call your name many times but you didn't hear me so, I slapped your thigh.. sorry~” Jessica apologize but didn't face her. If she face her, she will kiss those pout lips.

It's okay Ms- Jessica unnie. I was thinking something else. Sorry” Taeyeon gulped when she saw the glare from her boss when she accidentally call her Ms. Jung. Jessica sighed as she want to complained again but she held it, she surrender as long as she didn't call her Ms. Jung, she's gonna be okay.

The atmosphere back again to awkward. When Jessica put on the radio, Taeyeon's favorite song was played. Taeyeon who was looking at the window next to her was happy when she heard her favorite song was play. She hummed the song softly but Jessica hear her. When Jessica want to exchange, her wrist being held by a person next to her. Her heart beat faster and something in her stomach like a butterflies. Taeyeon who held her boss hands aware and let go quickly. She blushed because of embrassment and looked down when she see her boss looking at her with the look 'What are you doing?' She gulped and ready to speak up.

I-I'm sorry Jessica unnie.. I'm being disrespected for held your hand. It's my favorite song and I w-want to hear, so i'm sorry.” Taeyeon apologize while looking down. Jessica unconsiously smiled but when she realize, she wipe it and kept her straight face again but Taeyeon who glance at her boss see it. She accidently talked a loud.

“Your smile really pretty and you should smile.” When Taeyeon realize, she close with her both hand. She blushed again for being idiot. Jessica smirked and decided to with her cold voice. It's like she scolded her.

Who do you think you are huh? Are you my friend? But thanks any way” Jessica coldly asked. She want to laughed but she hold it. Taeyeon hurt with those word and just give her boss weak smiled but her boss didn't realize.

I'm very sorry again Ms. Jung and I dont want again being disrespected. So I call you Ms. Jung. I hope you didn't mind and angry.” Taeyeon coldly said as she facing the window. Jessica realized she was too rough, so she didn't opened . She glance at her person next to her and sighed. 'You pabo!' Jessica scolded herself.

As soon they arrived, Taeyeon opened her passenger's door and thanks her boss.

Thanks. Ms Jung.” After that, she got out of her boss's car.

Taeyeon's POV

I quickly went to the bathroom to change my t-shirt to a work attire. I sighed while fixing my skirt. This skirt really high, I don't want to wear it but I don't have a choice. After that, I went out and waiting for a costumers at the corner cashier.

The door opened and comes their boss, Ms. Jung with her cold face. I looked away from Ms. Jung when I saw that Ms. Jung was staring at me. Sunny, my bestfriend comes toward me.

Hey, I don't see you coming.. are you late?” Sunny asked. I shake my head while sighing.

No. I'm not late. I was in the back door.” I said. She nodded.

"Hey Taeng, why are you so tired this lately?" My other friend come towards me, she's sooyoung while eating her chips. (Shikshin). I denied. Sunny nodded as she also noticed that I'm always look tired this lately.

"Yeah, this lately.. I can see your eyes like a panda, why?" Sunny asked with her worried face.

"Nothing.. i'm just tired....you know that i'm in the night, working at bar that always come back home in the midnight.. so i'm really tired but i'm okay. don't be worry." I said to them because i don't want anyone to pity me or give them my burden.

Why are you three talking about? This work time, not talking time.. Now go to work, N.O.W!” Ms. Jung sternly said while her eyes staring at me. I gulped and looked down.

You go to wipe those table. Go!” Ms. Jung added said sternly. I obeyed and quicly take a towel to wipe those table.

The restaurant's door opened and its mean some costumer is coming. I exhaled my breath and began to greet them but my eyes shocked what I see just now, who was my flirting boss, Ms. Hwang at where I worked at night there she is with her friends. I gulped and want to tell Sunny or Sooyoung will be serve them but her boss, Ms. Jung called her to serve them. I nodded and exhaled my breath again while walking towars them. When I arrived at their table, I clear my throat and kept my straight face.

Hello Mom. Welcome to Seoul Restaurant. What can I help you mum?” I coldly asked. They looked up when they heard me. Ms. Hwang smirked and give me her nasty look. I looked away.

Oh my my~ Did you work here also? How did I didn't know? How come you? And please don't be so cold to costumer okay babe? Ms. Hwang teased while smirking. I shocked with her sudden nickname.

Urmmm, give us a 3 vanilla latte, 2 pancake and 1 omelette only thanks.” Yuri, her friends said and smiled to me. I smiled awkwardly and take a note to write their food. I ignored my other boss who was staring at me with her smirking. After that I left their table but suddenly my wrist being held. I looked up from my shoulder as I didn't turned back to her. She pulled me to sit her laps, I yelped and want to get up but she didn't let go. I groaned and saw sunny looked at me with her confused face. I give her my signal and thanks god, she got it. She walking towards us as she lied to her that my boss wanted to see me. I quickly stand up and ready to left but her hand held mine again but this time didn't pulled me to her laps. She stand up and whispered something to my ears. My eyes widened open and stare at her like she's kind of crazy woman.

Bye baby, see you tomorrow!” Ms. Hwang said while smirking and slapped my precious . I yelped and quickly walked away from her. I saw ms. Jung looked at us with her angry eyes. 'Angry? Why must she is? Ah~ nevermind.. maybe she didn't want her employer being flirted with some costumer. Yeah maybe' I thought and began to preparing their drinks and food. After that, I send those drink and food at Ms. Hwang's table.

Please have a drink Ms. Hwang, Ms. Kwon and Ms. Kim.” I said as smiled at them and walked away. I heard they groaning. I smirked, it must I call them with a Miss like they some kind of old woman. That's great!

After like a hour of working, finally I can back home, I quickly dressed up my mickey mouse t-shirt that I wear this morning. I bid a goodbye to my coworker and my bestfriend. They said that they didn't send me home because they have a date together, they feel sorry but I tell them that it's okay. I sighed and began to walked out from restaurant.

This very cool night wind had swung into my face. My body shivering because of coldness while walking to a bus stop. I checked my clock at my phone, showing at 10 pm. I sighed and sit down to bench at a bus stop while waiting a bus. Suddenly I saw a drunk woman walking toward me who was behind me while her hand held two bottle beer. I ignored her coming as I rub my hand from a coldness. The drunk woman suddenly hugged me and kissed my lips. I pushed her away and I saw a bus coming. 'Thank god! Faster bus..' I thought. The drunk woman still at floor while smiling like a crazy person. I direct quickly in the bus and saw a drunk woman that hugged me, kissed me earlier didn't follow me. I wipe my lips with my hand that she kissed me earlier.

After that, the bus stop infront of my house, I payed the bill and walked out. I see the home garage, mom has not come home yet. I directly unlocked a front door and locked it again when I entered. The house is so quiet that there is no my siblings and maid. Our life so lonely. I have my mom only. She was my bestfriend, my mother, my lifesaver, my bodyguard, my place for vent, and my dad. She's my everything. I can't life without her around me. Without her, I don't know what to do. Life is !

I throw my beg and my body at the sofa. I'm really sleepy and quickly go to dreamland. I woke up to hear a someone open the door, and heard her mother voice.

Hey honey... already back? Why sleep at here, it gonna be hurt your body and did you already have a dinner?” Her mom asked.

I'm really sleepy so i just throw my body here and yes, i'm eat dinner already before going home” I said and give my mom tired smiled. Mom saw it and hugged me.

Oh okay, you can rest there at your bedroom, not here.. or else your will hurt you body. And please, don't work to hard okay?” Her mother said and kissed my forehead. I nodded and walked to my bedroom. I didn't forget to bid a goodbye to my mom and kissed her cheeks. I'm just go change my pajamas and really tired to shower. I throw my body at my bed and go straight to a dreamland.

 

======

How is it? Is it good? please comment... finished already for chap 001... next chap again but please be patient.... I'm busy person, so yeah~