Chapter 2

My Alpha

Hae pov.

After our little encounter with the two brainless idiots, me and Wook enered the classroom. I looked around to decide where I'm gonna sit today. Suddenly I saw two free spots at the back of the classroom. "Hey, Wook, let's sit there." I said as I pointed at the seats. Ryeowook just hummed in agreement as we made our way forward, when all of a sudden an unknown leg kicked me and I literally punched the floor with my face. "Oh, look at those losers!" I heard a very rough voice say. I slowly looked up only to see a worried Ryeowook. Then I looked to my right and saw my attacker. 

I was kinda surprised at who I saw in front of me. I thought it was Hyukjae at first, but he never bullied me physically, well not exactly like this, he usually just shoved me into my locker but it was never hard and it didn't hurt much, he just always told me to do his homework, bring him stuff and so on. So I quickly let that out of my mind. The one that attacked me was one of my classmates who always likes to throw jokes at other people and doesn't even realize if he hurts them. Well, I'm a werewolf, so the hit wasn't that bad. The only thing that hurt at this moment was my pride. Well, you see it's very embarrassing when you wake up one morning, go to school and decide to kiss the floor, duh!

As I was still blankly looking at my attacker and his friends that were laughing at me right now, Hyukjae suddenly barged in the classroom looking furious as ever. All the noises in the classroom seemed to quiet down immediately. I knew that look Hyukjae had on his face very well. His wolf was up on the surface. He slowly and dangerously stepped closer to the guy that kicked me and punched him in the face, hard. I would swear I heard a crack of bones. 

As Hyukjae punched him, I somehow got out of my daze and stepped closer to Hyukjae. I touched his shoulder which immediately sent shivers down my spine. 'Why am I feeling like this all the time when he is near?' I thought as I went even closer and whispered to his ear. "He is just a human, you could hurt him, please stop." I pleaded. He seemed to loosen up at my touch and stepped away from the guy. He looked me up and down and I suddenly felt very exposed under his look. After a while he growled in what seemed like relief and satisfaction, but he still looked angry.

He turned around to leave, but before he did so, he looked at the guy that he punched amd said in a low and dangerous tone: "If you ever touch him again, I will snap your fingers. Understood?" the boy quickly nodded and Hyukjae finally left after glancing at me for one last time.

After all this commotion I just stood still. ' Why is he doing this? He usually bullies me and makes me do his homework. Why is he always so protective of me?' 

I didn't even notice the bell ring signaling the start of the lesson. I noticed only when Wook pulled my hand and dragged me to my seat. "What was that?" he asked me. "I don't know, but when I touched him, he seemed to loosen up a bit and then there were the shivers..." I didn't even finish my sentence, when Wook looked at me. "Do you think that he is...?" I know very well what he wanted to ask me. But I quickly interupted him and told him the teacher came. He always comes late, but at least he saved me from Wook's question that I was scared to answer.

He looked at me worriedly one last time and before he turned his full attention to the teacher he said "If it makes you calm, I had the same feeling when I was near Kyuhyun, and honestly I'm freaked out." "Guys, do you have something you want to share with the class?" the teacher interrupted our conversation and glared at us. "No, nothing." I said innocently and waited for the teacher to turn around before looking at Ryeowook and whispering "We will talk about it later." Wook nodded and we started paying attention. 'I just hope it isn't true, it can't be right? I mean I don't love him or something right?' I decided I was questioning myself too much so I let it go for now, but the feeling from when I touched him, still stayed fresh in my mind.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok guys this is the 2d chapter. I hope you like it and I will post another one soon. I still don't have the next chapter written. So just be patient with me please. Tell me what you think about the story. Do you like it? If you have some advices, I'll be happy to hear them. Ok, that's all from me for now.