Chapter 3

My Alpha

Hae pov.

I am currently sitting in my room while Ryeowookie is still going on about what happened in the classroom today. "...And did you see how Hyukjae looked at you before he walked away? I swear I saw some..." "HEY!! Can we stop talking about it please? Let's just pretend it didn't happen." I interrupted him while I pouted hoping it would stop him from talking about Hyukjae. Wookie turned around to face me so suddenly that I almost fell of my own bed. I got my composure back and heard Wookie talking again. "You know you can't avoid it forever, if something happens tonight, then..." "I know, I know, it's just... This situation isn't exactly rainbows and unicorns and happiness everywhere you know?" I retorted back a bit angry. "Okay, okay. I will stop talking about it but only because there is something very important ...and that is: WHAT THE HELL ARE WE GOING TO WEAR?" Wookie yelled in my ear and I hit the back of his head. "Yeah, like you have any issues with dressing up. You always have the confidence in you that makes you look good." I said a bit uneasily. I am glad that Wookie finally changed the topic of our conversation but I'm still scared about what we talked earlier. I hope I look good tonight. "I HAVE THE CONFIDENCE!!! That is right, but you are so handsome anything will look like a masterpiece on you. Now repeat after me..: I HAVE THE CONFIDENCE!! C'mon say it." Wook looked so happy so I didn't want to dissapoint him and that's why I put on my best genuine smile and loudly shouted "I HAVE THE CONFIDENCE!!!" Ryeowook smiled at me and I smiled back. I finally felt at ease for the first time today.

We picked very obvious garderobe for tonight and that is white suits. We didn't really have the money to go shopping and buy some expensive looking suits and so we settled with what we had. Even though the suits were a bit older, I have to admit it looked rather good on me. It wasn't anything too much, but at the same time it looked very neat and modern. Our moms were already waiting for us outside the house. You see our mothers are very close to each other. They met in high school and has been best friends ever since. That's practically how me and Wookie became besties too. Our moms were always together so we playe with each other a lot. They are the best moms ever. We actually never even met our fathers. Wookies dad died in an accident before he was born. And my dad... Well let's say that mom doesn't like to talk about him. Whenever I asked about him, she would yell at me and say to never ask again. That he is not a good man. I don't know what it meant, but I never asked after that. Well I never actually felt his absence, because my mom made sure I was loved and well taken care of. She dedicated her life to me and I am very thankful for that. That's why I want the best for her. I once told myself that I will make sure my mom won't have hard times anymore while taking care of me and that's why I do my best to help her and support her no matter what. 

"Are you two gonna get out of the house anytime soon? You have to get to the celebration..." "OR DID YOU FROGET???" Me and Ryeowook suddenly heard them scream at the same time and got terrified. "We are coming !!" We quickly yelled back. Well I said they are the best moms in the world but they can be very scary. "Hae, we should go before they wolf out on us." Wookie said a bit timidly. "I agree.. Let's go." The moment I said these words, we literally ran out of my room into the kitchen where they were. "Don't forget to take care of yourselves, and if you find your mate then don't do anything 'inappropriate yet' okay?" "Yes mom, don't worry mom. I promise to stay innocent for the rest of the night." I quickly said and Ryewook just nodded. After we said our goodbyes and our moms babying us for almost half an hour and telling us how much we grew up we finally got on our way. 

"Holy sheesus, we are here. Look at that beauty." I said as we stood in front of what looked like a mansion or castle you see only in fairytales. "I know. It's so beautiful here." Ryeowook said back. We looked at each other, took deep breathes and made our way forward. We were nearing the entrance where a man welcomed us. He looked to be older than us. "Welcome to the Lee family pack house. My name is Leeteuk and I will take you to your table." The kind man Leeteuk said. We just said our thank you's and quietly followed while we were taking in the interier of the place. It looked very like a fairytale from the outside, but it was so modern on the inside. 'Hyukjae sure must be happy in here' I thought in my head. 'UGH why am I thinking about him now? STOP!!" I scolded myself. The man Leeteuk took us to our table. "Enjoy your stay young men. Ahh I remember meeting my mate here 2 years ago. His name is Kanging and he was so charming that night. I hope you find your loved one and will cherish them no matter who or what they may be." Leeteuk said with a smile that we gladly returned and went back to the entrance waiting for others to come.

"So, we are finally here Wookie." I said a bit nervously and Ryeowook seemed to sense it too, so he put a hand on my shoulder and reassured me that it's gonna be fine. Out of nowhere we could finally see the celebration start. A tall man, who looked a lot like Hyukjae came on stage. It was our current Alpha. "Welcome everyone to this celebration. Every year I see new faces and I always feel so happy to see new couples form. The beginning of love." 'Wow he seems so nice, unlike hi son.' I thought for myself. "But without further ado I present you to your new Alpha. My son Lee HyukJae!" The moment he said those words everyone in the room started clapping like crazy. I think I must have looked like a crazy just sitting there showing my sarcastic clapping. 

But suddenly something changed I caught a scent so tempting. It smelled like Vanilla with strawberries and pears. And then it all happened so fast. My eyes locked with the person I tried avoiding at all cost, the person I tried to forget about, the one who made fun of me everyday, but still defended me from others. It was all so confusing. I heard people talking, but I didn't hear any words. The only thing I could focus on at the moment was HIM. Lee Hyukjae in all his glory. He turned my way and locked eyes with me. His eyes changed to the most beautiful red I have ever seen indicating that he became the Alpha and my MATE?! Oh my god. What should I do now? He made his way towards me. At that moment I got so scared that I quickly looked around, then I noticed Wookie looking at Kyuhyun and I knew that they were mates too. After I realized everything that just happened I ran away. through the mansion and hid in one of the bathrooms hoping he wouldn't find me. Which was pretty impossible since he is my mate. What would I do now? Can I trust him?

 

 

 


Hi everyone who enjoys reading this story. I am sorry I didn't update anything in so long. Honestly I won't make any excuses cause I really don't have any at this point. I just want to thank those who kept waiting for me and I am so sorry. My updates will be very slow, but I hope you will still love this story, because I still didn't give up on this and I am not planning to. :D

Well didn't my writing skills get better while I was gone? I made sure I studied English very hard to perfect my skills in writing and school. I know it's still not perfect, but bear with my writing for now. Again thank you for reading this, I love every one of you who commented and subscribed this story. I love you guys. <3