Chapter 1

My Alpha

Hae pov.

"LEE DONGHAE!!!" I woke up to a loud yell from my mom. "Why are you yelling mom? I am not deaf!" I told her before I left the warmth of my bed. "I wouldn't be yelling if you woke up the first 5 times I came here. Now you will be late to school and I have to take you there, because you missed the bus." 'Oh crap' I thought as I quickly put on some clothes and washed myself a bit in the bathroom. 'Well I look like a zombie' I thought to myself as I looked in the mirror. I really shouldn't have played games with Ryeowook until late at night (morning). "I am done!" I said to my mom as I ran down the stairs to the kitchen. "Great, let's go then." She said and we took of to school.

"Bye mom." I said as I exited the car and made my way to school. I went to get my books from the locker when I noticed my bestfriend Ryeowook. "Hey, we are gonna be late to class, where have you been?" "Well if you didn't talk me into playing games with you until late at night, maybe I would be here sooner." I retorted at him. "Ah, someone is grumpy over here. Okay, what's wrong?" Ryeowook said as he placed his hand on my shoulders. "I don't know, I just...." "Are you nervous about todays celebration?" He asked. How does he know everything that's going on around my head? I think he hs some hidden powers or something, he is worse than my mom. "Yeah, I am nervous. How can that jerk be our Alpha?" I said as I looked at Wook.

"Oh, look who is here." I heard that very familiar voice that gave me goosebumps. "Speaking of the devil." Wook whispered to me and I just rolled my eyes. "Well, that's awesome, I told him back. "What do you want?" I said coldly when Hyukjae and his bestfriend and Beta Kyuhyun came closer. "Why do you think I want something, huh?" Hyukjae said as he smirked. "You always want something." "Well, me and Kyu have this assingment we have to hand in next week, so I'm handing it to you two, you will write it for me right?" Hyukjae said with an innocent face. Ugh if he really was innocent, behind that look is a devil. Hae thought to himself. "I won't do it for you, neither will Ryeowook do it." I said confidently. "You sure you won't? Cause I don't want to bruise your pretty face. 'Pretty face? What's wrong with him?' Hae thought to himself. 

Hae wanted to retort something back, but he froze when he looked up and met with Hyukjae's eyes. His eyes were so intense, it was like they were hypnotizing Donghae. 'What was that, why can't I say anything?' Hae was thinking so hard about this until he gave up and said. "Fine, we will do the assingment for you." "WHATT?" Ryeowook suddenly said, but quickly shut up when he met eyes with Kyuhyun who glared at him. "Oh, Hae you are such a sweetheart." Hyukjae said as he handed me the assingment and Kyuhyun did the same to Wook.  " Well, see you at the celebration today." He said as he was leaving. Kyuhyun followed Hyukjae after he took one last look at Wook which creeped him out and he clinged to me. "Well, that was interesting." I said. I still can't get over why I agreed so quickly? Why did he had such a big effect on me? I was brought out of my thoughts as Wook started whining and complaining. "Why did you agree? I don't want to do it." " I am sorry, I just didn't want to deal with them right now." I told him as we made our way to the classroom. Wow I am looking forward to the celebration tonight. *sense the sarcasm here.* 
 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

This is what I had written in my block. It's short and I don't have the 2nd chapter yet, but I will try to write it and post something soon again. But please don't rush me too much. I have a lot of work to do at school. But anyway Thank you for reading. Please comment and tell me what you think so far about the story.