Chapter 3 Remembering

Fate brought us Together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

February 2017

Jinyoung's POV:

"Yahh Jinyoungieeee! Remember that I'll be watching you tomorrow on Inkigayo so you have to give your best!!" Jackson suddenly barged in my room.

Seriously this guy, he sometimes forget that I want to have my privacy moments especially if I am reading one of my new books.

"Neh Jackson..Haisst what do you think of me ha?? I know I have to do great in every project that was given to me" I told him while still reading my book.

"Haha i know you will do great, I just want to mess with you. So how is it working with them? I want to know if you are being friendly with Jisoo-ssi"

It seems that I will not be able to finish this new book. Placing the bookmark on the chapter that I just finished and then I look up to Jackson, who is already lying on my bed with his big round eyes and expecting an answer for me.

"Well, we are doing good for the first weeks that we hosted the show. Also in our second week and third week we were joined by Kwanghee sunbaenim and also we got to have a collaborate with AkMu" I answred him while remembering what happened on the previous week.

 

-With Kwanghee Sunbaenim-

I am in the waiting room with Jisoo-ssi and we are practicing our script for today's show. I am actually nervous because this is the first that I am alonw with Jisoo-sso and I dont how to create a conversation with her. I am always like this when I met someone for the first time. My members also know that its hard for me to create a conversation with someone that is not a member of our company.

"So...How are are you doing for the past week, Jinyoung-ssi?" Jisso started with the small talk I am glad that she is the one who started it. Because if its me then I will not be able to create a coherent sentence with her.

"I'm good, thanks for asking and we are quite actually busy this week because Got7 will have a comeback next month so we are doing our best to create a great album" Wooh  I actually got to finish a full sentence with her.

She smiled. She. Smiled. What is it with her smile? This is not the first time that I worked with a girl before. I already have past experiences with my co actors in my previous drama. But when it comes to Jisoo-ssi its hard to look at her eyes.

"That's great! I really want to hear your new songs since I'm actually a big fan of your group." Suddenly she grinned and then she looked at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter