Chapter 2 The First Meeting

Fate brought us Together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jinyoung POV:

"You can do this"  I told my self while waiting for my manager on the car. I have to be good on this new project that was given to me. I am not just Park Jinyoung that will be the new MC of Inkigayo but I will also represent my group, GoT7 and our company, JYP.

"Jinyoung will be going now to to JYP, since all the staff of Inkigayo will meet us there" my manager hyung told me. 

"Ok hyung". Hyung already start the travel to our company

I am nervous and at the same time excited on this first meeting.  I am not really the talkative the one is our group so I hope I will still able to make a good conversation my co MC's, Jisoo of Blackpink and Doyoung of NcT.

I know already that Doyoung ssi will be the maknae of our group but I never met him in person.

As for Jisoo-ssi. I already see her and her group on year end shows, and she is the type of girl that you wont be easily forget. Plus the fact that one of her member, Lisa, is friends with BamBam.  I admit that she is really beautiful but I also want to know if I will get to know her well. Don't get me wrong, its just that there is someting about her that you will want to know her better. 

We are already in our company and I can see that there are already fans outside and cars also that belongs to the staff of Inkigayo.

"I think we are the first one to arrive here Jinyoung, do you want to wait in recreation room or you will go to the studio while waiting for them?" My m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter