Chapter 4 Confused

Fate brought us Together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Well that went great isn't it? Kwanghee-hyung compliments the two of you?"Jackson with a proud smile on his face.

"I know" I just answered simply. 

It really felt good if someone compliment me on the work that I did and it motivates me more to work harder.

"So....How's YG?You went there right when you collaborated with AkMu~sunbaenim? Aiissh I really want to go there and I bet BamBam wants to go there also incase GDragon /Bigbang sunbaenim are there"  

"It is really interesting because the first time that you go inside there building, you will feel intimated at first because you know that mist of the legendary kpop groups are under this agency. But also curious and excited to meet them personally" That really what I feel when I first go in YG Building. 

Like I said before, when we still trainees I never became part of the so-called "Battled of trainees" of YG and JYP. Although BamBam, Yugyeom, Jackson and Mark hyung and the trainees of JYP that time which debuted also Day6 got to participate before alongside with the trainees of YG are Winner and Ikon members but the battle held here in JYP. So technically, the other got7 members nver go to YG .  We all knew each well that it really felt great that all of us already debuted in our own groups. 

"Yahhh..Park Jinyoung are still there? You suddenly went still. Are you ok?" Jackson asked with concern on hos voice.

"Yeah, I am ok, I just remembered something. Sorry. But you know there building is really great and the food in there cafeteria is really. Jisoo said that when we go there, she will take me and Doyoung in their cafeteria and taste all the good good that was made in there. Also she said that YG sajangnim allows her to tour us in their building".

"Do you think, if you ask Jisoo-ssi for another visit on YG but this time you will bring all of the members of Got7?" Jackson asked with matching puppy eyes.

Sighed. "You know its impossible right?" This guy really."But its really great to work with their artist although they do have this swagness in their presence but in real life they are very good people."

I suddenly remember when I think that Jisoo will have this cool air but when I get to chane to talk to her, she is just really friendly and has this beautiful smile.

************************//**************************

-February 26 2017-

Jisoo's POV

"Annyeonghasseyo!" I greet every staff of inkigayo as I passed them. It's almost a month since I started to be part of Inkigayo and I really love to work with them. I get to interact with other idols here especially since Blackpink cannot do that because we only go to 1 music show and the most interaction that we already experience with them was thru Yearly award show. I really wish Sajangnim will allow us to go in other shows. Sighed.

"What's with the sigh?" 

Startled, I turned around and there is Jinyoung standing behind me.

"Oh you already here Jinyoung? Sorry , I'm just thinking something" Embarrassed that I was caught day dreaming, I opened our waiting room. Doyoung is still not here, the three of us a actually using the same waiting room so we can pract

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter