Chapter 1

Love at First Bite
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"The new chef starts today", Ash said to Tris. "Have you seen him yet?", Lala asked. “No I’m headed over to the kitchen now to meet him”, Tris said. Try not to drool all over the food”, Lala said. “Why?”, Tris asked, “Because the boy is fine as hell”, Ash said. “Not like that matters to Tris”, Lala said, “You know there’s only one boy who has her heart”. Tris smiled, “Always and forever”, she said. Tris headed over to the kitchen wondering just how hot the new chef could be, that he had the waitresses going crazy already...

~~~~~~~

Jungkook was nervous. He wasn’t expecting to be thrown into the deep end quite yet. But, if his mentor and the owner of this restaurant, Seokjin, felt he was ready, then maybe he was. He stood in the kitchen, looking at where he was going to be spending most of his time. “Hi”, he heard a voice say behind him. Jungkook had been waiting to meet with the manager of the restaurant but when he turned around, he was pretty sure this was not her. The girl in front of him looked no older than 18 or 19.

“Hi”, he said. “You must be Jeon Jungkook”, the girl said smiling. Jungkook was still confused. “Yes”, he said, “and you are?”, he asked. “Oh I’m sorry, I thought Jin told you about me, I’m Tris”, she said. “Tris? As in Kim Tris?”, he asked. “Yes, so he did tell you about me”, she said. “Yeah… I just wasn’t expecting someone so…”, Jungkook paused. He was going to say young, but he had to stop himself because the word 'beautiful' kept popping in his mind.

“So?”, Tris asked. “Young”, he said. Tris smiled. “Well I will take that as a compliment. To be honest, I wasn’t expecting someone so young either. With the way Jin spoke about you, it sounded as if you were at least 10 years older”, Tris said. “So he told you a new chef is going to be joining the restaurant, but failed to mention that he’s 21?”, Jungkook asked. “You’re 21?”, Tris asked with a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter