No title 6

No official title, just a piece of unfinished story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Next Scene

Then the scene moves on where...

 

whispers heard across the corridor of the classroom. Inside the classroom, every boys and girls was talking among themselves about who that was coming to the school. All they know is that the new student is a girl, the boys were really excited. You could see some boys lift their collars up to look cool while others comb their hair in a stylish way. As for the girls, they weren't bothered but just continue to do their girly's chat. Blah blah blah

 

A sound of footsteps rushing...step step step..Bbbang!! The front door was slided open. Everyone stopped what they were doing and stared at whoever was there. A boy with his shirt left untucked appeared, and was breathing heavily then speaks. "I..huff*..I know who..huff*..is that girl..huff huff. I think..huff" while catching his breathe. Now he breathes in slowly.

 

"Who is the girl? Who is it?? one of the boys asked.

 

The other boy who was also curious asked before giving this boy a chance to speak. "What did she looked like??"

 

"I..She..Well" this boy tried saying but was too nervous.

 

"Well??" shouted the boys

 

"I think I saw the new girl. I was just in the teacher's lounge and she was there. I saw her uniform isn't same as ours and from the back she looked soo... pretty." this boy said while thinking of what he saw.

 

"Really??" uttered one boy. "I guess I have to meet her first."

 

One of the girls sitting in a group overheard what they say and uttered "Oh please. You boys, she just another girl. And you" pointing to the boy. "..you only look from her back and you think she is pretty? Who knows she could be ugly or have a croocked nose or she looks like your mother."

 

One of the boys went on thinking about it and then shakes his head. "Oh gawd, the horror."

 

The other boys pretended to ignore her talking but still muttering. "If she is that ugly at least she have that S figure is fine. But if she is pretty, woah, I would be the first one to get her number."

 

"No! I want her number first." said another. "No, I'm getting hers first." The tough looking boy stopped them and said. "I'll be the one to get her number first and I'll make her to be my girl." He smirked while his lips.

 

"Guys..Ehem..Boys and girls!!! May I have your attention please? Just for a second." Everyone turned to look at their teacher, Mrs. Patterson. "Please go back to your seats boys. Thank you."

 

"Now I have been informed by the principal who told me that a new student would be joining our class this semester. I want you students to behave, she is not from around here and she is new to this place here. Before that.." Mrs. Patterson looks around the classroom and notices two empty seats. She actually remembers everyone's seating but those two boys was the least she expected going missing.

 

"Can anyone tell me where are the two missing boys? Class monitor, could you tell me where both of your classmates at."

 

"I do not know Mrs. Patterson. I only know Aiden.. he went to the washroom due to emergency circumstances." the class monitor said to help Aiden out of trouble. Mrs Patterson sighed. She then continued. "Okay students. Let's not make her wait any longer at the corridor. I think we should welcome her with open arms. Miss, could you please come in now."

 

A young girl nervously walks in the classroom. The boys were mesmerized by her beauty, her fair complexion and her slim figure. Some of them were drooling over her while the girls just glared at the boys for looking like dogs hungry for a treat.

 

The girl then introduced herself, "Hello everyone. Nice to meet you all of you. I am ..." Before she could continue, the back door slides open welcoming two boys still talking among themselves while walking to their seats.

 

"That's why I told you not to each too much, didn't I." Aiden said worrying.

 

"B-but..the food would be a waste if I leave them there." the other boy said.

 

"Even though it's not to nice to waste food, didn't you see the expiration date on the milk? How can you even drink that milk that has been on your table for days." Aiden replied. "Gosh, that's why I called you snoopy for a reason."

 

"Sorry bro.."

 

 Both of them was about to continue to speak until Mrs. Patterson cleared .

 

"Oh shi..Hi Mrs Patterson, sorry we are late. I was just--" Aiden then notices the girl standing in front of the class and couldn't believe who he saw. "Oh my gawd.. It's you! You came. How come?" Aiden shouted out without realizing those around him.

 

"Dude, you know her?" Henry whispered closely while poking his elbow to Aiden's stomach.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter