No title 3

No official title, just a piece of unfinished story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I found out another continuing part of this story so I would like to share it with you all. I didn't realize that I had kept this on my laptop for a very long time. I hope that you would ignore some mistakes that i wrote in here. Regardless I am just going to post the rest that were left in there.

 

Author's POV

 

As promised by Daddy Liu, both Jonghyun and Aiden are inside their dad's car. After awhile the driver took a turn at a corner and made a stop. "We are here, Sir." Daddy Liu then turn to both of them saying "Okay boys, you're ride is stops here."

 

"Dad.. we're nowhere near our school. Are you sure you ask Mr Choo to take us in the right direction." Jonghyun asked while raising his right brow. They were right in the middle of a silent road. Nobody walks here in the morning except for morning joggers.

 

"Jong, you should know I can only bring you this far, I did say I bring you boys on the way to school. Not exactly in front of your school." Daddy Liu smiled looking towards of his sons.

 

"Dad, you tricked and lied to us. You should have told us directly. We are getting late for class. Now we have to walk cause you stopped here." Jong said.

 

Aiden who was watching the scene, looks at his watch with his nervous expression and decided to pull Jong outside "C'mon Jong. We will be late if we keep arguing with Dad in his car."

 

"B-but..but" Jong still stares at Daddy Liu while being dragged out.

 

"Jong! It's not the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter