Preview of Next Scene

No official title, just a piece of unfinished story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Preview of Next Scene

 

A young girl nervously walks in the classroom. The boys were mesmerized by her beauty, her fair complexion and her slim figure. Some of them were drooling over her while the girls just glared at the boys for looking like dogs hungry for a treat.

 

The girl then introduced herself, "Hello everyone. Nice to meet you all of you. I am ..." Before she could continue, the back door slides open welcoming two boys still talking among themselves while walking to their seats.

 

"That's why I told you not to each too much, didn't I." Aiden said worrying.

 

"B-but..the food would be a waste if I leave them there." the other boy said.

 

"Even though it's not to nice to waste food, didn't you see the expiration date on the milk? How can you even drink that milk that has been on your table for days." Aiden replied. "Gosh, that's why I called you snoopy for a reason."

 

"Sorry bro.."

 

 Both of them was about to continue to speak until Mrs. Patterson cleared .

 

"Oh shi..Hi Mrs Patterson, sorry we are late. I was just--" Aiden then notices the girl standing in front of the class and couldn't believe who he saw. "Oh my gawd.. It's you! You came. How come?" Aiden shouted out without realizing those around him.

 

"Dude, you know her?" Henry whispered closely while poking his elbow to Aiden's stomach.

 

"Hey Aiden. Aren't you glad I came?" the girl said and smiled brightly.

 

Without saying a word, Aiden smiled back knowing that their encounter was meant to be.

 

 

 

 

[ Phew..Finally my first chapter is done. It took me almost 2days to think it through how to write this story. Gosh, now I know why authors have a hard time writing each of their chapters. Bianneyo~ I'm sorry~ I would not rush authors, rather I will wait for their update.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter