No title 4

No official title, just a piece of unfinished story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[ Preview of the first chapter ]

 

 Aiden laughed and said "Let's run for now, whoever is last have to listen to the winner's request."

 

This got Jonghyun eyes sparkle with fire and you can see his fighting spirit burning. When he was about make a sprint, "Yaah, no cheating. Wait up!"

 

"But there are no rules saying about it." Aiden gives a merong then speed off.

 

"Yaahh Aiden Liu!!! Wait till I catch you!"

 

[ Continuation..]

 

Author's POV

 

The scene moves to where students were walking into the school compound, some senior boys are hanging around standing at one corner, other students are lying on the grass talking with their friends or girl friend. Then a boy came running, his shirt in a mess and his bag hanging at one side, his hands ready to touch the rail in the school's front entrance door.

 

"Yeah baby. Woooahh. I'm the first." he said while catching his breathe.

 

The other boy who followed him came running then walking after noticing he was last. He said while catching his breathe,

 

" I should have not given you a chance back there. Fine, I admit my lost. What do you want, Jong?"

 

Jonghyun smirked and proudly said, "Hm, well I already have what I'm getting for later." He thought of the cheeseburger that Donghae promised him. He went closer to Aiden and whispered in his ear "What I want from you is.." Then he shouted "the A-set lunch!! MUahahaha"

 

"Oh gawd noo.. Anything but that bro." Aiden looked worrying and his pity eyes charm.

 

"Uuooh..Stop right there. You know that eye charm thingy is not gonna work on me. You do realize that right, bro." Jonghyun said, then he thinks again for his brother's sake. " Fine, get me the U-don set for lunch. Remember okay, I'll be waiting you at the usual place."

 

Pheww, at least not that A-set lunch. Jonghyun always choose the most expensive ones.

 

Aiden looked happily after hearing what his brother said. He quickly replied back " I will bro. Yesssh." After Jong left, Aiden starts to celebrate by dancing his dorky dancing. Just about to finish his happy dancing, someone from behind tap his back.

 

Aiden's POV

 

"Hey Snoopy. Wassup bro." I said after turning to notice him.

 

"Heeyy..Sup dude. Didn't I tell you not to call me that anymore, people may think my name is really snoppy, bro." he replied while giving me a bro's fist bump.

 

"Ahahahaha.. But you are snoopy and you look like one." I replied while chuckling at his comment. If you would notice, this is how we call ourselves since we are close as friends.

 

"Tsk, then what made of you? You look like a llama." he said. "Seriously bro, call me by that name again, you're going under headlock. You do realize others might follow and start calling me by that name just because you keep doing so."

 

Then a familiar classmate pass by them and greeted both of them. "Hey, morning Aiden. Oh, Morning to you, snoopy!" he said smiling and waved at them then left.

 

We both stared at him and responsively waved back, it's rather I waved back. I notice Snoopy's expression, he was forcing himself to smile to him. Then he turned to me with his expression changed.

 

"Now you see what I just told you, gosh Aiden. Now everyone thinks my name is really snoopy." he sadly st

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter