No title 2

No official title, just a piece of unfinished story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Here is part 2 of the story, unedited and without any corrections. As has been said, some parts are related to my life journey so its real. But this part is like super long. Before that, please have mercy SJ fans >>

[Back in the earlier days,present time]

 

Author's POV

 

The scene moves in a lovely kitchen, smell of fresh bacons being cooked. A woman in her thirties dressed in pink floral apron, humming to the sound of what she called music. There you could see a man in his forties,wearing a business suit was sitting in the dining table. While drinking his morning coffee, he reads the business section of the newspaper.

 

The man with his glasses then said without turning to the woman,"Honey, is it time to wake the kids up. They're going to be late for class."

 

The woman stops to looks at the clock hanging at the wall. 'Guess it's time to wake up those sleepyheads'

 

The woman turned off the stove and heads upstairs. She was holding a whistle and then she walks to the middle of the room, blowing the whistle.FWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTT...

 

Two boys in their different room wakes up with a groaned sound, twist and turned around their bed. The woman came in second youngest son's room and patted his to wake up. "Jonghyun! Wake up now, you need to get up and get ready for school. I've made warm breakfast."

 

Yes, the woman is their beloved mother, Mummy Liu. The mother who always makes them eat their breakfast in time. She always highlight in her favourite quote all the time. "You boys should remember that you should not.."

 

Before she could continue. ".. be lazy to wake up and you should eat breakfast while it's still hot. I know, mom", Jonghyun said continuing her words.

 

"Gosh, mom. I could already count how many times you mention it. This could go into guiness book of records, you know." Jonghyun said while giggling at his mother.

 

"Jonghyun Liu! Unlike every mothers you see either gives their sons a quick to-go breakfast or cereal, I, your mother" she then uses her fingers to pinch his nose "love my lil dinos very much. Especially you should remember breakfast is the most important meal for the day." she said while smiling.

 

"Now get your to the washroom to clean up and get ready for school. Your older brother Donghae is already ready to get to college. You should learn from him". the mother stated when smacking his bottom.

 

Before the mother made her way out, she also told him to wake up the other lil dino too.

 

"Sigh..Why is it always me who have to wake that lil dino."Jonghyun mumbled then stared to look at Donghae who was pass by outside his room.

 

"Hey, Dong. That was unfair bro. You still remember we promised to wake each other up. I ended up with mom scolding me now." He pouted.

 

Donghae with a smile across his face, laughed. "You know you should prepare yourself now,Jong. Sorry, but I forget to inform you, I have an important class to attend in the morning, so I can't wait up for you."

 

Donghae notices his brother with his unhappy look, then ruffles Jong's bed hair. "But..I promised that after I finished class, we could all meet at the court to play basketball just like how we always do."

 

"Do not forget, you need to tell him about it as well. If not, he would be depressed as you are." Donghae pointed his finger to the room at the corner.

 

"Sigh~ alright bro. But just an extra credit for this, you know its hard to get by him so...you owe me double cheeseburger with extra curly fries and ooooh...onion rings I love this and those. ." Jonghyun said.

 

"A-alright hold it. Only that double cheeseburger should do. Gosh, you always eat too much lately, Jong. You know mom called both of you dinos for a reason."

 

"But bro you should remember I'm still a man in my growing phase." Jong said while flexing his muscles. "A man needs to eat alot at this age, girls love man who have big appetite."

 

"I guess a man should also be responsible in learning how to wake up and prepare himself to school rather than let mom wake you up all the time." Donghae smirked at him.

 

"Geez bro, you don't have to use this way to make my MA

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter