Somebody

Because Of You

I dialed Kris's phone number but he's not picking up. I felt pretty upset because its the only time, right now I really need someone to lean on. Being alone is not the right answer. 

I called some of my friends but they're telling me that they're busy. Well, nobody is too busy its just a matter of priorities. I know I am not the one but why can't they reconsider the old times, I used to be there for them but not for me. I guess I am just useless. I shouldn't be here anyways. 

Still needing someone but... I went for a drink instead. Telling myself just one bottle of soju but I failed. I end up getting drunk... I miss the old me so much but it's gone now. 

I woke up on a bench and looked at my right. The guy in black. I couldn't saw his face but I recognized his voice.

"Are you okay now?" The guy said.

"Uh ye-yeah." I said.

He turned his face and faced me. 

"Aren't you the guy who thought I was going to jump?" I asked.

"You recognized me?" He laughed.

I nod my head and still awkward.

"How do you know me?" I asked.

"Well, don't you recognize my face?" He said.

I looked at his face and he got the same look as Min Jae. Wait... He is Min Jae!

"Kim Min Jae?" I asked.

"Yes." He laughed.

"Why did you even.." I said but lost in words.

"Well, I've been friends with Eunwoo but not really I guess. I used to have a crush on you but you're with Eunwoo that time." He said.

"Oh, but we're not together anymore. He's with Shirney." I said.

"That evil still haven't change..." He said.

"I know... lets not talk about them anymore." I said.

"Don't you need a shoulder to lean on?" He asked.

"I do." I said.

"You can lean on me.." He smiled.