Give Me A Chance

Give Me a Chance

“Aish!” He said angrily. He picked up his phone and texted that girl. Saying he was sick and she had to come take care of him since she got him sick. He then set the phone down and got up to grab his black hoodie to stay warm. As he threw the black hoodie on, instantly the door rang and his face was in shock. “Man is she fast.” He said.

He sneezed again and grabbed a tissue from the box sitting by his bed. He blew his nose and walked to answer the door. As he opened it he saw the sparkling black hair of that girl he couldn’t stand. It was her. He sighed in relief at the sight of her and then quickly changed back to super sick Jungkook as to not show any happiness at the sight of her.

“For someone who said they don’t care about me, you sure came fast.” He said with amusement. She gave him a glare as she muttered under her breath. He then gripped his chest as a huge coughing fit came upon him and he felt her hands holding him up. They were gentle, yet strong. He felt peace when she touched him and that made the pain subside.

He felt the urge to vomit again but swallowed any urge back down. As he breathed deeply, he felt a sudden rush of ease when he felt that girls hand on his forehead. He pushed his head forward so he could feel more. “Jungkook you’re burning up! Have you taken medicine?” She asked him worriedly. He shook his head to say no but that made the urge come back and he put his hand on his mouth to stop it again. The urge left finally, but the look that girl was giving did not leave.

A worried yet angry look that was addressed towards him. “I told you that you were sick! But you didn’t listen to me now did you.” She said with anger. Jungkook chuckled slightly at the sight of this girl getting angry. “She’s actually kind of cute when she is angry.”

He thought. She must have noticed his chuckle and smile because she turned quickly to glare at him with her hands on her hips. His smile faded and he directed his eyes to the floor. “You know I don’t have to be here, but the guilt I was feeling was killing me so I came here to try to ease the feeling. This whole sick act you’re playing with your eyes is not helping at all! And what was with that smile and laugh? Don’t tell me you were thinking of other ways to torture me!?” She yelled with anger.

Jungkook couldn’t tell if it was the fever that was making him feel this funny feeling or if it was really him? This wanting to pin this annoying girl up against the wall and kiss the hell out of her. “Yeah it’s probably the fever.” Jungkook said while putting his hand on his head. He walked over wearily to the couch in his living room and sat down while putting his hood up.

“What is probably the fever?!” She asked him angrily. She then came over and sat down on the other side of the couch with her arms crossed. He turned his head to look at her and answer but he stopped himself. There is no way he would tell this girl what he thought about earlier. But yet, a part of him wanted to be cared for and loved on by this girl. To be kissed by this girl and her soft looking lips, her long silky black hair caressing his chest, her delicate fingers tracing his stomach. Oh man did he crave her.

But he couldn’t give in to those desires. He had to act like he didn’t care. That is what he is good at. He laid down on the couch and closed his eyes. “Hey. Are you ok?” That girl asked she scooted over to him and moved loose hairs from Jungkooks eyes.

He opened his eyes and looked up at that beautiful girl that he hated so much but deep down really loved. “No…I’m not ok.” He said weakly. “What will make you feel better?” She asked looking at him deeply. Jungkook sat up slowly and looked into that girls eyes. “This.” He leaned in and found that stupid girls lips with his and he traced her arm with his finger to send chills up her spine. He grabbed her to bring her closer and she leaned into him and placed her hand on the back of his neck. He needed this. He needed her. He felt safe with her and wanted to stay in her embrace and kiss her till the morning. He needed her.

 

***The End