She Craves Him?

Give Me a Chance

She steps out of her room and is startled by seeing Jungkook sitting on the floor. He was out of his rain soaked clothes and had on her older brothers old clothes that didn’t fit him anymore. A black t-shirt and black sweatpants. Charming. His hair was no longer drenched and laid nicely around his forehead. She snapped out of her daze when she noticed him reading her diary.

She gasped and rushed at him to grab the book but missed when he pulled the book closer to him and out of her reach. She glared at him and hit his muscular arms to try and get it back but that just seemed to amuse him more as he stood up and grinned while raising his arm in the air with the book so she couldn’t reach. “Yah! That’s not fair! You’re taller than me! Give it back that’s private!” Pil Suk yelled. He laughed harshly. “Why should I? I’m in this book and it was just getting interesting!” He said with amusement.

She was getting furious now! But his amusement was getting bigger. He started walking away as he read a page out loud. “I can’t believe that guy Jungkook is such a jerk. He makes me so mad. But yet there is something about him that makes me crave him….” He was cut off by Pil Suk snatching the diary back into her hands when he wasn’t looking.

He laughed harshly and short. All of a sudden, Jungkook started to walk towards Pil Suk slowly and ily. She backed away until her back hit the wall. He placed his hands on the wall right above her head as to block her in. He grinned and Pil Suk swallowed hard. “What about me do you crave?” He asked with amusement. She swallowed again even harder. Why did he have to be so y and such a jerk all at once? He backed away and lowered his arms to his side as he grinned again with a chuckle. “But you can crave me all you want, I don’t care. Because I don’t like you. You cause me misery and bad luck.

So go ahead and like me and crave me. I won’t return any of it.” He said. She blinked a few times and stared at him. So he doesn’t like her at all? Not one bit? He has no heart! Not one single drop of kindness in him. That’s fine! She won’t care about him anymore. He can go suffer in the rain for all it mattered. She doesn’t care anymore. But then he sneezed and coughed right in front of her. The guilt knife came back to twist her heart even harder. Ok maybe she still cared a bit.

She stared at him as he walked over to the table and grabbed something to wipe his nose with. He grabbed a paper towel and used that. God even when he does that he is y! “Something wrong with you? Why are you staring at me like you want to kiss me?” He asked as he sniffled. Pil Suk jerked out of her daze and looked away. “There’s no way I would kiss you! Not even in your dreams!” She said with a stutter. “But you just stuttered, meaning you had thought about it.” “No way! Not one bit!” She yelled. He sneezed again, harder this time into the paper towel. And followed by a few coughs. She looked at him a little worried. Could he be sick? She knew she shouldn’t care or worry about him, but right now she still cared a little.

He wiped his nose again with his eyes closed and Pil Suk took this moment to walk up to him to check if he was sick. He jumped when he opened his eyes to find her right there in front of him. Pil Suk reached out her hand to feel his head, but Jinhyuk jerked away. “What are you doing?” He asked. She chose her words carefully as to not make him angry or weirded out.

“You’re coughing and sneezing. I was trying to check your head to see if you had a fever. You sound sick.” She said. He looked at her with curiosity. “Why do you care? You said you don’t care about me and that.” He said. He’s right. She did say that. But right now she was starting to care again. “Look. You sound sick and I was just making sure you were ok. Is that not allowed?” She asked him. “I am fine. Ok? I’m not sick.” He said. He looked out the window and then looked down at his watch. “The rain seems to have died down a bit and it is already eleven. I can drive home now. Ok?” He said with agitation.

Pil Suk was worried now. He is sick! She could tell by the way he wants to leave and is coughing and sneezing. But she can’t let him know she cares. “Fine. Go ahead and leave. But take this in case you are sick tomorrow.” She hands him her number and places it in his hands. He nods and heads out the door coughing. She followed and stood on the porch. She leaned on the door as he drove away. He better not be sick. He can’t be! She walked to her room and got into bed. She lay there for a bit, letting her mind wander. Then drifted off to sleep.