Kai's POV

More Than You Will Ever Know

Kai’s POV:

His bedroom door opened with a slow creek as a boy walked in. Kai held his head up to see that it was Xuimin. “Sehun is going to be fine.

Lay healed him just in time. You can come see him if you would like now.” A sense of joy filled Kai’s heart after hearing those words. “That had me thinking he was a goner!” Kai said with a slight smile while wiping the tears that had escaped his eyes with his sleeve.

“He had us all worried, but don’t worry. He is stronger than you think. He can’t use his right arm yet but he will regain use of that soon.” Xuimin said reassuringly. Kai smiled. He stood up and followed the older boy to Lay’s room where Sehun was. Once he entered the room, relief swept over Kai.

There he was, his best friend, laying in the bed with a bandage around his shoulder and right arm. Asleep of course. Kai walked to the bedside and grabbed Sehun’s left hand. “You bastard. You had me worried sick. Don’t ever do this to me again.” He then leaned over and kissed Sehun on the forehead and with that, Sehun opened his eyes.

He tried to speak but was interrupted by a wet coughing fit. Kai patted his friend’s chest and squeezed his hand. Sehun tried once more to speak and finally got the words out.

“If you wouldn’t had made me say please, I wouldn’t of had to make you worry. But you just had to have fun didn’t you. .” Sehun said between coughs. Kai smiled and laughed at his friends words.

He really loved this boy so much. He then leaned over and kissed Sehun tenderly tasting the salt and blood that Sehun had spewed out moments before. But he did not care. He wanted to get lost in Sehun’s touch and warmth. He loved Sehun. More than Sehun would ever know.

****The End!