Lay & Kai's POV

More Than You Will Ever Know

Lay’s POV:

A burst through the door made Lay jump as he was finishing up his last patient of the night. Chen had been slashed down the chest by an alpha wolf and needed to be healed by Lay’s powers fast.

Lay turned around at the sound of the door bursting open and two boys flew in. Only it seemed Kai was the only boy walking. He had Sehun on his back and there was blood on Kai’s navy blue shirt.

Was it Kai’s blood? No Kai was standing up fine. It had to be Sehun’s then! “What happened Kai?!” Lay shouted. Kai moved his eyes to look at Lay. There was worry in them, Lay could see that. “Sehun is hurt really badly. He needs to be healed now!” Kai said between gasps.

Lay looked at the wounded boy on Kai’s back and could sense that something was wrong with Sehun.

Lay quickly made room on his bed for Kai to put Sehun on and nodded for the boy to put Sehun down gently. Lay studied the younger boy’s body to find the wound needing to be healed. He did not need to look far as he found Sehun’s shoulder and right arm to be torn and slashed.

Lay turned to face Kai. “Who did this to him? How much blood has he lost? Was he able to turn into his wolf form?” Kai looked at Lay with a confused look. “Woah woah woah I just found him lying on the ground in a warehouse next to Luhan.

He had a pool of blood around his arm. Luhan did not make it..” Kai looked down as he spoke of Luhan. Lay was shocked. Luhan is dead? How can that be? “Alright I will look him over.” Lay turned his attention back to the boy. “Yah! Sehun-ah what hurts? Can you move your arm? Fingers?” Lay asked concerned. Sehun just kept in pain and holding his shoulder. “What happened to you?”

Kai’s POV:

 

Kai had to leave the room before he lost it in front of everybody. He just couldn’t bear the fact of Sehun in pain. He loved Sehun. More than a wolf should love somebody. In a way, Kai was happy that Luhan was gone.

Now he could have Sehun all to himself. But yet his heart hurt for the younger boy as well. Sehun loved Luhan. They barely were seen apart. Kai smiled a little at the thought of the two boys hugging and laughing at each other.

Then the tears started to prick his eyes and he fell down against the wall. “Sehun must be in so much pain right now, how could I sit here and be happy that Luhan is gone. My Sehun is hurting in his heart! I need to be his support right now!

Get a hold of yourself Kai!” Kai said with anger. And with that last word, Kai just couldn’t hold it back any longer as he sobbed in his room all alone.