Sehun's POV

More Than You Will Ever Know

Sehun’s POV:

The pain was so much. Sehun could feel the knife Chanyeol had used running down his arm. Although that was probably just the fever making him hallucinate. He tried to move his arm like Lay had wanted but when he tried, pain would shoot up to his chest. “Lay….I c-c-cant move m-my arm...” And with that Sehun leaned over the bed and vomited all over the floor.

He gagged and coughed as his insides tried to spew themselves out along with the food that was coming out. He felt so cold and he was shaking violently.

Lay had run over to him and rubbed circles onto Sehun’s back to try to soothe him but everything hurt so much. When Sehun had finished, He fell back onto the bed and cried out in pain. “It hurts so bad! Make it stop!” Sehun screamed.

Then suddenly, as if his prayer had been answered, the pain was gone. He felt relief as his body stopped shaking and the cold went away.

He relaxed as he felt a hand on his shoulder. Sehun opened his eyes a little to find Lay healing him. He closed his eyes again and drifted to sleep as the darkness took hold of Sehun. He felt a sense of warmth on his body and he assumed a blanket was covering him. He felt peace. And that is all he needed.