Chapter 2

The Keepers of the Alpha and the Omega

“Just say… I love you~” Kyung Rin sang as the crowd cheered and clapped.

 

Kyung Rin was currently performing on MNet together with Teen Top, DGNA and Infinite.

 

“Rinnie!!!” a voice called her as she was walking around back stage.

 

“SUNG JONG!!!” she squealed as the boy approached and they hugged.

 

“I’m gonna throw up…” a voice suddenly commented.

 

The two looked up to see Karam.

 

Karam scrunched his face as he stopped in front of them. He pulled Kyung Rin out of SungJong’s arms.

 

“Aww~ Don’t be so mean, oppa~” Kyung Rin told him as she smiled at him.

 

Sung Jong was now glaring at Karam and vice versa.

 

Well~ Just because Kyung Rin is close to all 3 groups doesn’t mean the all like each other! In fact, they’re fighting for her attention!

 

“Kyung Rin!!! Awarding time!!!” her manager called her.

 

Kyung Rin sighed in relief as she heard the call.

 

“Kaja oppa~” she said as she pulled Karam away. “Sung Jong! See ya at your place later!!!”

 

Sung Jong gleefully nodded.

 

Karam was shocked. Why would she be going THERE?

 

“Rin, why are you going there?” Karam asked as they were towards the stage.

 

“Oh~ I asked the Infinite oppas to help me with school work~” she answered.

 

Karam nodded. As much as DGNA would want to help her, they couldn’t bacuse they’d be very busy for a while.

 

. . .

 

“And this week’s first place is… YOON KYUNG RIN’S TRUTH FT. CHAIN!!!” the host announced.

 

The crowd went crazy and Kyung Rin and CHAIN received the award and performed TRUTH again…