Chapter 1

The Keepers of the Alpha and the Omega

“I kissed a girl and I liked it~” ChunJi sang as he skipped down the stairs.

 

A head popped out.

 

“Omo! Oppa! YOU KISSED A GIRL?!” Kyung Rin asked him in surprise.

 

ChunJi laughed at her obliviousness. “Ah~ Molla Kyung Rin~” he and headed towards the kitchen.

 

Kyung Rin couldn’t stand not knowing something that important. So she decided to annoy him.

 

“Tell me oppa~” she wined as she followed him in the kitchen.

 

---

 

Ricky was washing the dishes in the kitchen and ChunJi was looking for something in the fridge.

 

When Kyung Rin came in, Ricky pouted.

 

“Kyung Rinnie-noona, can you help me wash the dishes?” Ricky asked, turning off the faucet.

 

“Ah~ Chang Hyunnie~ I’m busy bugging ChunJi oppa right now… Mian~”

 

“PLEASE NOONA???” He begged, using his aegyo.

 

“B-But! Hyunnie~” she pouted.

 

ChunJi snickered at the sight of the two.

 

“Yeah~ Go help him Rinnie!” ChunJi , knowing she couldn’t stand Ricky’s aegyo.

 

Kyung Rin stared into space, thinking. Suddenly…

 

“Ah!!! Hyunnie~ Noona has an idea~ Since there are no schedules for tomorrow, How about, you finish the dishes today and we’ll bake LOTS of cakes tomorrow?! Promise we’ll bake A LOT! Until our hearts content!” Kyung Rin suggested.

 

“Hm…” Ricky thought about it. “Okay noona! You promised!” He sighed as he walked back to the sink.

 

ChunJi shrugged and thought how alike those two were.

 

He started walking out of the kitchen. And sadly, Kyung Rin caught him. She jumped on his back, making him wobble a little but luckily not dropping her.

 

“TELL ME~~~” she whined again, tugging on his hair.

 

Yoon Kyung Rin is the newest and first solo artist from TOP Media. She has been the talk of Asia ever since she debuted. She is known to be the mixture of Lee Hyo Ri, BoA, Son Dam Bi and Kan Mi Yeon.

 

She is VERY close with Teen Top to the point that they live in the same apartment. Not just Teen Top, but also Infinite and Dae Guk Nam Ah.