Of Lollipop, Stargazing and Vanilla Kisses

Hearts In Trouble
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kang Minhyuk (CNBLUE) X Krystal Jung (Fx) || Romance; Fluff

“Have I told you that you’re beautiful?”

***

 

 

“Have I told you that you’re beautiful?”

 

The very first thing Krystal did is hardly pressing the brake. The sound of the wheel and asphalt collided was strident. But it wasn’t only the wheel and asphalt because Kang Minhyuk’s forehead had successfully hit the dashboard. That guy groaned in pain while Krystal was startled with mouth wide opened. 

 

“Yya!! I allow you to ride my car and having fun doesn’t mean I allow you to kill me, Ara?!”

 

Minhyuk raged at her, pulling her out of her stupid reverie that she shouldn’t have done. Come on, Krystal Jung! Kang Minhyuk is not the first guy who told you that you’re beautiful! She turned to him, observing him with her goofy face, “What?”

 

“You hear me, Krystal Jung.”

 

“…” The questioned girl answered with a slow nod.

 

Minhyuk heaved a deep sigh, “Forget it.”

 

Her heart supposed to beat wildly because the car stopped abruptly but what she felt is the other way around. Her body stiffened, being too carried away with his sweet nothings. That girl even did not have the idea why the hell his short words could stop her brain unmindfully.  

 

“You still can drive?”

 

“M-me?”

 

“Yes, you are. Who else is here? Ppabo!” In a second, his sweet acts vanished and changed into an annoying scoffed. He opened the third lollipop in the same color as before. It’s a relief if he didn’t choke on the lollipop’s stick. If yes, his soul might have been landed in hell.

 

“…”

 

For the nth time, she was mute out of the blue and Minhyuk was not really sure if he could be more indulgent to face her. So, he opened the door, speed up his long strides the car, gripped her wrist, pulled her out of the car by shouldered her petite body, “Yya!! Kang Minhyuk!! What do you think you’re doing?!!”

 

His back was hit mercilessly by her. Her hand was thin, but it could make his back pained, “Sit down and shut up, okay?” Minhyuk ordered like an old man and that girl could only press her lips into a thin line.

 

“I don’t want us to be in an accident because you’re too busy daydreaming and I don’t want your vampire brother chopping me because of it, understand?!” He blurted out when he landed in the driver seat.

 

“I don’t know that you could be this cranky like a granny.” She grumbled. It was a few minutes ago he praised her and now what he did is acting like a granny with countless rules.

 

“Stop complaining, Krystal Jung.” That guy said lazily. His hands are skillfully steering the wheel back to the road, joining with some cars that passed by.

 

“Your candy… what flavor this time?”

 

Minhyuk glanced, “I won’t tell you.”

 

“What an annoying guy!”

 

Being irked by Minhyuk’s act that is able increasing her blood pressure, she decided to mute till she fell asleep. Without him knowing, his lips tugged upward. There’s nothing crazier than playing fire with that girl. The casual relationship they had was not a big deal in the beginning—at all. National Geographic where she worked right now had taken all her time to go in and out of the forests, get through the rivers, come across the sea, fly to the other part of the world just for reporting the environment, history, or culture.

 

Meanwhile Kang Minhyuk? He’s busy to work with oil, gasoline, and cars spare part without taking a breath. He doesn’t do dating and she’s fine. Lately, Minhyuk could be so grumpy in a week if Krystal did her habit—leaving him with only a piece of paper that sticks on the fridge. A same handwritten note repeatedly read: see you later, Kanggun.

 

Maybe the lady luck is taking his side because today is the first time they talked properly. Driving against the rules was not on their usual list, also about the idea of going Sokcho just for killing time. All of those things were spontaneously attacked his mind and he felt grateful because of his carelessness nevertheless.

 

“Have we arrived?” She asked, blinking her eyes after sleeping for a while.

 

“Eoh.”

***

 

 

Krystal was scattering out once she set her feet on the beach sand. Her hands stretched as if trying to catch the wind. Apparently, screaming while driving insanely were not enough to calm her down. Seeing her being so absurd like this just makes him smiling like a fool, feeling silly all alone just by watching her losing control.

 

“Damn you, Gong Myung!!!” She frustratingly screamed in vain because her voice had swallowed by the sound of the waves. “Damn you!!! I even don’t care if you get married to that cruella! Men wi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter