Hearts In Trouble

Hearts In Trouble
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kang Minhyuk (CNBLUE) X Krystal Jung (Fx) || romance

Dear heart, why her?

***

 

 

There’s nothing new if he found Krystal sit in front of a mini market on the roadside, past midnight. As if she made of bonfire, her slender body—that successfully made all the greedy girls envy to the ninth cloud—was just covered by extra-large, thin, white t-shirt, ripped jeans, and a pair of white converse that keeps her feet warm.  No, it’s not like she can’t afford to buy some decent—or exclusive branded clothes. Her family is a respectable family from disgusting filthy rich circles who only know how to increase their moneybags—or at least, that’s what he thought all the time.

 

She was undecipherable. Minhyuk himself was flurry being in a speculation every time he tried to read her mind. Krystal Jung should be sleeping soundly in her comfortable room, or be in a party till dawn with her friends, or fulfill her romance desire by dating her boyfriend who inherited a fortune by owning automotive company in Seoul—given by his father—he must add. But the fact is, that girl secludes herself in a mini market on the roadside with a cigarette tucked in between her middle and forefingers. Sometimes, those tapering fingers were busy twirling the smokeless cigarette till she felt ill at ease.    

 

Yes, Krystal Jung will never light her cigarette, not even once.

 

Her face was emotionless, her wavy brown hair by the cold night air. Minhyuk rubbed his arms, fight off the cold air that infiltrated into his skin that hid under his black hoodie. Before his brain stops working, to tell him what to do now, his feet have stepped over the street and stopped right before her.

 

Being pulled out of her reverie, Krystal glanced at the tall man who was busy a lollipop, towering over her like her school’s flagpole, “What are you doing?”

 

“And you?” The guy gave back her question.

 

Apparently, the girl lost her mood to talk. She was idle until Minhyuk snatched away the cigarette on her hand. He grinned. She startled, “Hey, give it back to me!”

 

His toothy smirk dominates his face. He looked at the cigarette closely and spoke, “No.”

 

Krytal snarled angrily. There’s a slight silence that creating a short distance between them till Kang Minhyuk decided to buy a glass of an instant coffee and put it on the circle table. Its flavor tickled her nostrils. A pair of his small eyes couldn’t stop watching the beautiful girl’ movements in front of him. His hidden smile was slowly uncontrollable looking at her reactions. And this time, he seems to successfully tear down her castle.

 

Minhyuk and Krystal are coffee addicts. They had no idea how did their friendship happen. That guy clearly remembered when Krystal came with her old red Jeep that he repaired two days before, all up in arms, and told him that he’s an amateur mechanic who did not deserve to work at the sumptuous service station owned by her stepbrother. To make it clear, the stepbrother she meant is a lunatic guy named Lee Jonghyun who likes to make Minhyuk worn-out every time that vampire guy changed his girlfriend like he changed his clothes.

 

“What do you think you’re doing, Ahgassi?!” Minhyuk then snatched the lighter that is ready to burn the tip of the cigarette. This time, that cigarette has moved place. It wasn’t between her fingers but landed powerlessly between the lips of the tall man.

 

“Are you blind?! Give it to me!” She retorted. Her eyes grew bigger, she’s ready to explode. Her right hand was flailing to get the lighter in his hand. But her effort was in vain, he’s way too tall to be reached.

 

Instead of returning the lighter, Minhyuk moves closer. He the lighter on the tip of the cigarette, pulled back his body and leaning on the metal cold chair while exhaling the smoke to the air, poisoning people around him without guilt.

 

When her almond eyes pinned at him, Minhyuk chuckled in the midst of inhaling the nicotine, wordlessly. And then, he noticed, “What? Is this your first time seeing me smoking?”

 

“No, I’m just… realized how annoying you are.”

 

“You wanna try this thing but you don’t have the guts to do it. What? You wanna be called bad girl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter