Scream And Shout

Hearts In Trouble
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Kang Minhyuk (CNBLUE) X Krystal Jung (Fx) || romance

"Oh... How her demons were wrapped so beautifully in her skin."

-Nick Frederickson-

***

 

 

 

Kang Minhyuk was absolutely ecstatic and amazingly free when he had this freaking insane idea. No matter how loud Krystal screams excitedly, he won’t forbid her. Right behind them, cars honked crazily were getting their ears deaf—were being irked by Krystal’s inconsiderate way of driving the car. And one thing, it was Minhyuk’s car, not the red Jeep—an old vintage Jeep, her favorite car that is a gift from her grandfather.

 

So, maybe it wasn’t a big deal if Krystal sped up the sports car owned by a unique man who is a lollipop in his mouth. Krystal Jung would never understand why does a grown-up man like Kang Minhyuk madly in love with elementary kids’ favorite thing. Her eyes concentrated on the dark road, but her brain was super busy guessing what flavor he chose this time.

 

“Krystal Jung, are you trying to kill me?!!” Minhyuk shouted while upholds his shoulders.

 

The car was almost crashing the blue car in front of them if Minhyuk did not yell like crazy. She was startled because of her own omission. Her heart beats fast to the extent it works ten times faster, pumping blood to her whole body. But then, she gets a grip, controlling herself real quick.

 

The wind invades in when Minhyuk opened the car roof. Now, the constant honk from the car behind crazily hustle and bustle and are getting clear and loud, boosting the girl’s adrenalin up—a pretty little temptress in the shape of Krystal Jung whose existence started to make Kang Minhyuk’s heart up against his own rules, is getting hard to be controlled. It’s hard to ignore her desire to go bananas; screaming as if tomorrow will be the end of the world, driving the sports car in inhuman speed and let her soul gets freedom. Her tears are too precious for a bastard who always makes her groan inwardly. Falling in love makes you like a fool, right?

 

And she’s more than disappointed.

 

“So is this the definition of having fun in your dictionary, Kang Minhyuk?!!!” Krystal exclaimed, slightly ogl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter