Pt.1

And I'm a Fool
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Momo remembers it clearly. The day Mina and Jeongyeon broke up. The day Mina had broke down in front of her. The time she promised herself that she'll do her best to make Mina happy.

Now here she is sitting in the living room watching tv, constantly switching between tv shows. She sighs for the nth time, her house is a mess. Flower petals are everywhere and she coughs up more every few minutes. Closing her eyes at the headache that her situation is giving her. She picks up a flower beside her and holds it tightly as if she's releasing her stress on the poor flower. This flower just had to appear everytime to remind her. But this time Momo isn't reminded of how foolish she is. Mina isn't the one to occupy her mind. Instead, she is thinking about her life that might end in a few months because of her condition. She had to decide before it's too late, it's either she makes Mina love her back too or she gets a surgery to remove the flowers in her system completely but lose the capability to love Mina again or worse lose the capability of loving. Momo knows the easiest way was to get the surgery but she didn't want to lose her love for Mina or even the capabality to love. It was just something she couldn't imagine and accept so she crosses it out of her choices. The other was to make Mina fall inlove with her too and Gawd isn't that such a nice thing to think of? Like a movie, the person you love finally loves you back and saves you from death. But Momo knows this is not a movie and reality is evil. It will be very very hard to win Mina's heart especially when somebody else owns it already, Unless a miracle happens. Momo shakes her head and mutters a curse under her breath. 

Momo thinks back to the last few weeks that she had spent together with Mina. When summer break started she and Mina had started to hang out a lot more often like before and sometimes Sana is with them too. Just a few days ago the three of them went to the arcade and the moment they step in Mina ran to the claw machine.

But her thoughts gets interrupted as she coughs again and this time a sharp pain tears through her chest and she had difficulty breathing. Clutchung her chest, she jolts up to get water and proceeds to drink the medicine her doctor had given her to slow down the growth of flowers and help her with pain and difficulty breathing. They went to Dr. Minatozaki last week, Sana's father and Momo thinks 'maybe this is why Sana knows a lot about my conditoion?'. The meds took a few moments to take effect and she's standing in kitchen gripping the counter top hard. After

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter