Two

Breaking the Whole Piece

After a week, every students wore their school uniform, which made the girls go gaga on their crushes cause they got more handsome wearing it. And jb is one of them.

"Tsk. He's too happy being surrounded by girls" jinyoung silently said when he saw jb on the hallway. He made a straight face and pass by them but jb noticed him.

"Hey jinyoung~" he got irritated at the same time his heart beating wildly when he heard jb called him 'jinyoung'

"Omo did jb called him jinyoung?" One of the girls that surround jb said.

"They knew each other?" The other one replied

"As far as i know, junior doesn't like being called jinyoung unless you're super close to him" the another one replied.

"Stop calling me jinyoung" he said while looking at jb's eyes. Hoping he got the message but nope jb already set in his mind and soul that he'll call him jinyoung.

"Na-ah i told you already, i like jinyoung better" jb said while showing his eyesmile.

"Omg oppa do you like him?" One of jb's fangirl asked.

But jb didn't answer them and just keep on staring at jinyoung.

"Oppa don't! I'm much better than him! And i'm more beautiful than him" another fangirl of jb hysterically said.

That statement made jinyoung raise a brow and face the girl who said that.

"Other than being a flirt, in which category are you better than me?" Jinyoung replied. He doesn't want to waste his time talking to this girl but how dare this girl say she's much better than him, huh?

Jb chuckled while watching jinyoung, he can't stop his self but to like jinyoung even  more, he found jinyoung y when he's being sassy.

Jinyoung proceed on walking when the girl he talk didn't respond and just keep on glaring at him. Jb silently followed him which made the girls confused on what's going on between jb and jinyoung.

When they reach their room, their classmates eyed them teasingly. Jinyoung doesn't know why but since last week's event everyone well except jisoo had been teasing him and jb.

"Jirongiieee why are you together?" Jisoo glare at jb while talking to jinyoung.

"Coincidence" jinyoung gently said.

This made jb confused, since last week, he noticed that jinyoung goes sassy and y to others but when it comes to jisoo, he's being a little gentle.

Jb continued on walking when he noticed jinyoung is already sitting but jisoo stop him.

"Stop flirting or whatever you're doing with jinyoung! He's mine" Jisoo said seriously.

This made jb confused even more, what's their relationship?