Three

Breaking the Whole Piece

Well everyone loves weekend and jinyoung is one of them, aside from not seeing his classmates, he doesn't need to deal with his wildly beating heart everytime jb is being clingy to him and also he can visit the orphanage he's been visiting ever since. he just love kids.

"Eomma!!!"

A 7 years old kid run towards jinyoung when he enter the orphanage.

"Yugyeom-ah stop running!"

Jinyoung welcomed him with open arms, he love kids and yugyeom is one of them.

"Eomma! Someone visit us today too! He's so handsome!!!" Yugyeom excitedly said.

 

This made jinyoung confused because eversince he found this orphanage, no one visit this aside from him and some of the volunteers .

"Yugyeom! You runaway again! I told you to finish your food first!" Sunmi said, she's one of the volunteers.

"Noona! Eomma is hereee~" yugyeom said.

He's been calling jinyoung as eomma eversince they met.

"Oh hey jinyoung~ my cousin is here too! Come join us on breakfast!"

 

They walk towards the dining room, and the first thing he saw is a smiling blonde guy.

"What are you doing here?" Jinyoung confusingly asked.

"Helping my cousin" he said still showing his eyesmile.

"What? Did you just thought that he's stalking you? Behave yourself jinyoung" he mentally scolded his self.

"Oow jinyoung, he's my cousin, i bet you knew him cause he transer to jyp" sunmi said.

"Aah yeah, he's my classmate." Jinyoung said and remove his gaze from jb's eyesmile.

The other side of jinyoung admits that he's been addicted to jb especially to his eyesmile but the other side of him is too stubborn, too afraid to fell inlove with jb. Well who wouldn't be afraid? It's the first time that jinyoung felt like this, heart beating wildly and butterflies in his stomach, and he's feeling like this towards a guy he met a few weeks ago!

"Eomma, that jb hyung has been staring at you!" Yugyeom loudly whisper towards jinyoung.

Jinyoung blush cause he felt it too! He felt that someone is looking at him but he didn't bother looking cause he knows he'll see jb smiling at him again. He can't afford to have a mini heart attack again just by looking at jb's eyes.

"Yugyeom-ah just finish your food!" He said.

"Eomma your ears are red!" Yugyeom innocently said, jinyoung blush even harder when he heard jb giggle.

 

 

Jb doesn't have anything to do so he decided to join his cousin Sunmi on volunteer work, he doesn't know that it was on a orphanage. He met a few kids but 1 kid is outstanding, he's kim yugyeom. It's too early and that kid was so hyper and jolly but he noticed yugyeom's eyes says the opposite thing.

 

Also he was shock to see jinyoung on the orphanage he doesn't know that jinyoung likes kids, well he barely knows jinyoung cause everytime he went closer jinyoung would avoid him. He's happy to see this side of jinyoung, carefree and happily playing around with the kids.

"Jb hyung! Play with us!" Yugyeom excitedly said.

Jb happily agreed and went on chasing, ofcourse he doesn't forgot to chase jinyoung.

"Hey stop chasing me!" Jinyoung cutely whined but keeps on running away.

"Go jb hyung! Don't stop chasing my eomma!" Yugyeom happily said and laughed together with the other kids.

Yugyeom is referring to the game but for jinyoung and jb it has other meaning.

"You heard that jinyoung? Your son likes me to chase you, will you stop running away from me?" Jb's voice is serious but he's wearing that smirk while saying it! Jinyoung blushed and he's heart might explode anytime soon.

But one thing is running in his mind.

"There's nothing wrong on giving him a chance right?"