One

Breaking the Whole Piece

Welcome to JYP Music University!!!

"Junior-ssi you're in college building now, but you still dress poorly" Nayeon said with disgust written all over her face.

They're wearing casual wear for a week everytime school year starts, that's why jinyoung wear his most comfortable casual wear and but nayeon describe his comfortable clothes as poorly, such a .

"Nayeon-ssi you're in college but still trying to impress everyone with your oh-so-called-fashion instead of getting high grades" jinyoung being sassy as ever, replied.

The students who heard them laugh at how jinyoung straightforwardly said it to the university's oh-so-called-fashionista. Nayeon felt so humiliated, she left with her japanese friend Momo.

Jinyoung went to his assigned room and sit at the farthest back where no one else sits.

A loud "BANG" from the outside got jinyoung's attention. It was followed by a blond man, excitedly jumping towards his table, he's too cheerful for his age.

"Yo! What's up students! I'm Joon Park, your adviser!BAAAAM!" 

Jinyoung hated it, he's too loud for him, he immediately think of changing class but when he saw someone entered the room all the thoughts went out.

"Yo! Meet your new classmate!"

Jinyoung doesn't know what hits him but he found his self admiring the guy in front who's currently introducing his self. If he's going to explain the guy infront all he can say is he's chic and y!

"Annyeong, jaebum imnida but you can call me jb" Jb coolly introduce his self.

"Omoo! I like him!" Dahyun said.

"ghaad he's so handsome" Sana said.

"Is he even for real?" Tzuyu said.

"Yup he's too handsome to be real" Mina said.

"Naah jirongiieee still the most handsome guy for me" Jisoo replied.

Their girl classmates loudly chatter. Jinyoung ignored them and proceed on reading his next schedule...

"Omo! That jb guy is looking at my jirongiieee!! Andwaaeee!" Jisoo hysterically exclaim.

This got jinyoung's attention, he look at jb and he was shock to met his eyes, jb showed his eyesmile and jinyoung felt he would melt anytime soon.

"Jinyoung what the hell are you doing? You've just met him!" Jinyoung mentally scolding his self.

"hi~ can i be your seatmate?" Jb asked, still showing his eyesmile.

Jinyoung admired how jb's eyes disappeared when he smile, he's busy admiring not noticing that he's been staring already. Which makes jb blush at the same time chuckle.

"Ah sure" jinyoung replied when he's back to the reality...

"I'm Lim Jaebum, how about you?"

"Aaah i'm park jinyoung but call me Junior" jinyoung hesitatingly replied.

"Nice too meet you jinyoung~" jb replied with a smirk on his face.

"Yah! I told you to call me junior" jinyoung pouted while saying it. Jb can't help his self but admired how cute jinyoung looks like. He pinch jinyoung's fluffy cheeks while saying "But i like jinyoung better"

"OMYGHAAD HELP ME! I'M DYING MY JIRONGIIEEE! HOW DARE YOU TOUCH HIM!" Jisoo loudly exclaim which made the two realized that they're not alone and the whole class is watching them, this make the two blush.

"Hold your heart tightly jinyoung! It might be snatch away by this jb guy!" Jinyoung mentally said to his self again.