Chapter 4 - Under the Mistletoe

YOU&ME&BABY

"Sunshine! Good Morning~" Jun greeted the man who just arrived, Jisoo, to be surprise to see a grumpy Jeonghan coming his way. "how come you're all smiley and he's mad?" the other man laughed. "He didn't get what he wanted this morning." Junhui raised an eyebrow at Jisoo. "what does that mean?" Jisoo chuckled, "I have work, Junhui, see you later!" Jisoo run off to Jeonghan's office.

Today, Baby Hakku is in the care of Yoon Mama so they don't have to worry and just focus on work today. "Sir, you have a meeting in 30 minutes." Jisoo said looking at Jeonghan who is busy with his phone. Jisoo raised a brow and sighed. "Come on now, Sir, face me." First try. Jeonghan still wasn't looking at him. Contemplating if he'll do what his boss wants or let him be for the rest of the day.

"Hani, you only have 20 minutes, get up now please.”Jisoo grabbing Jeonghan’s phone and holding it tight making Jeonghan raised an eyebrow at him. “stop being stupid, Shua, give me back my phone.” Jisoo looked at him giving him the “Stand up now.” Jeonghan sighed and stood up, walked out of the office and into the meeting room.

When Jisoo got to the meeting room Jeonghan’s head was slumped on the table not looking at the people inside. “EHEM!” Jisoo faked a cough trying to get Jeonghan’s attention. “What is it the other man asked. Jisoo smiled and excused himself and whispered, “Sit up straight or no Strawberries later.” When heard about the Strawberries, the man sat up straight and proceeded to the meeting. Jisoo just rolled his eyes at him.

Seungcheol who has been watching very quietly just sighed. “Let’s proceed to the meeting.” Jeonghan said waving his hand for a go signal. As the meeting goes on, Jisoo wrote every single detail of what they have discussed. Jeonghan was just yawning and being a child today. After a few hours. The meeting has ended. Jisoo lead the investors outside, much to deal with Jeonghan later.

Jisoo walked back at the meeting room not talking, sighing to himself, giving Jeonghan his phone back and walked out not caring if Jeonghan confusedly looked at him. For the rest of the afternoon Jisoo ignored Jeonghan until, Jisoo’s phone rung, Good Afternoon, you’ve reached Hong Jisoo.” He said holding his phone to ears. “Jisoo, Darling, It’s Mama Yoon, Can you and Jeonghan stay for dinner?”

Jisoo smiled, “Of course, Ma’am.” Mama Yoon chuckled, “Jisoo, darling, we talked about this, you calling me madam or ma’am is a No, No right..?” Jisoo just nods. “I’m sorry Eomma…” He just smiled. “We’ll be there later, we just need to finish something here.” Jisoo smiled. “Yes, see you.” The man added.

“Sir, Yoon Mama wants us to have dinner with them later.” Jisoo said as Jeonghan walked in the office. “Okay, sure. Whatever.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

[ DINNER ]

 

Jisoo stopped the car parking it in front of the Yoon Residence. Jeonghan get the keys from under the doormat and open the door. “On special occasion like this, it is needed.” Joshua laughed. “you burglar.”Jeonghan made a face. “m’not.” He opened the door. “Eomma! Appa! Hakku!” Jeonghan shouted and the three who are called was sitting on the living room. “Stop right there, Han!” Yoon Papa shouted. “huh?!” Jisoo on the other hand, “What the heck are you stopping for?” He was behind Jeonghan. “Appa, he said to stop here.” Jisoo blinked. “You too Jisoo-ahh!” Jisoo stopped and blinked again as he looked at Jeonghan.

“You know Jisoo darling, we have a small tradition within our family…” Jeonghan bit his lower lip as his mom was making her small speech. “it’s when you’re under a mistletoe with someone, you have to kiss that person.” Jisoo’s eyes winded as he looked up. “oh.” Jeonghan and him are under the mistletoe, right at this very moment.

Jeonghan grabbed Jisoo’s waist closing the gap between them, “I didn’t know that under this circumstance we have to share our first kiss.” Jeonghan smirked caressing Jisoo’s cheeks. “Not a chance, Jeonghannie.” Jisoo tried to pull away but to no avail the other man’s hold was firmly strong. In on swift move, they kissed.


Jeonghan’s lips were the softest, Jisoo thought. He smiled at the kiss. It was great, it was splendid. Jeonghan on the other hand caressed Jisoo’s cheeks as he pulled away. “that was uhm...” He smiled. The other three was stunned. As the two men walked to the kitchen, get a drink and looked at each other.