CHAPTER 2 - Impressive

YOU&ME&BABY

 

“What is there to talk about Seungcheol, you left me for someone better right? What’s his name again?” Jeonghan looked at Seungcheol with anger in his eyes. Jeonghan sighed. “Jeonghan, let me explain will you.” Seungcheol tried to hold hands but the other guy reflexed. “I saw you kissing Jihoon, you rat! How would you explain that?!” Jeonghan shouted not caring if people passing by are looking at them.

Seungcheol looking down, feeling ashamed of what he did long time ago. “Here’s the explanation, Jeonghan, Jihoon’s lips landed in mine by accident, I slipped purpose!” Jeonghan said glaring at him. “Seungcheol! What the hell! I’m not blind or deaf! We have that damn CCTV camera in the office.” He once again shouted.

“I’m sorry, that I cheated on you with Jihoon. I’m sorry that I’m an idiot, Sorry that I left you, sorry tha—” Seungcheol stopped talking when Jeonghan slapped him hard. “that’s for everything you have caused me, for all the pain and suffering.” Jeonghan sighing not minding the tears that is flowing down his eyes. He left Seungcheol kneeling there on the pavement and went to the café where Joshua and his son is waiting for him.

When in the café he stopped as he saw Jisoo and Junhui feeding his son They were laughing while Jisoo makes silly faces to make Hakku smile. “I didn’t know you have this in you, Sunshine.” Said Junhui who chuckled looking at Jisoo. Jeonghan walked to them and just lay his head on Jisoo’s shoulder not saying anything.

Jisoo raised a hand and called for the waiter. “Hey, Soon, one strawberry short cake and an ice tea, thanks.” He said smiling. “You’re still not full, as expected from Hong Jisoo.” Junhui let out a small laughed. “It’s not for me, It’s for him.” Jisoo patted the head of the man beside him. Junhui raised an eyebrow. “What? I’m serious, It’s for him.” Jisoo retorted. Junhui nodded and smiled.

“Here is your order, Shua-hyung.” Soonyoung said placing the strawberry short cake and the iced tea in front of his Hyung. “Thank you, Soon.” Jisoo just smiled at him and brought the plate near Jeonghan, “Eat up and don’t complain.” Jeonghan didn’t say anything and started to eat. Hakku on the other hand tugged the hem of of Jisoo and said, “Pway swide!” Junhui who heard it and being a nice friend to Jisoo.

“I’ll bring Hakku to the playground and play there and yeah meet Haohao there.” Junhui being the teaser that he is looked at Jisoo in a playful way mouthing Good Luck at the other man as he took Hakku’s hands and run out of Cafe’s door. Jisoo laughed at Junhui’s actions but his eyes landed on Jeonghan. “I won’t asked just talk if you want to.”

“Choi Seungcheol was my ex-boyfriend way back then, he was my everything until he cheated on me.” Jeonghan said stabbing his strawberry short cake with his fork. “You know, that is not really how you waste food, Sir.” Jisoo took the fork out of Jeonghan’s hands and put it on the side.

“and besides, it’s your ex lost not yours. You’re beautiful, you’re smart, you have a great job, you have a loving son. If he didn’t see at all then he’s blind. Any men or women will be lucky to have you as their partner.” Said Jisoo with a smile on his face.

Jeonghan was left speechless, he looked down and started again to eat his food. He cannot believe that Jisoo out of all the people, a man who doesn’t know him well, said something like that. Impressive, quite Impressive.