Chapter 2

Why does it have to be like that?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Ryeowook's side:

 

The next day Ryeowook woke up in a good mood. They had another meeting today. The whole morning he hummed to the annoyance of Kyuhyun. “Could you please shut up?” the younger snapped at his hyung. “No. I’m going now anyways.” Ryeowook threw back on his way to the door causing Kyuhyun to roll his eyes. “See ya later, Kyu-ah!” Ryeowook called in a sing-song voice as he left the apartment.
 

The day was beautiful. A sunny day with no cloud in sight and the perfect temperature. Ryeowook plugged in his earphones and listened to his favorite songs. He unconsciously hummed to the music as he made his way over the campus to his class. You’d think the people around him would stare but they were used to it. It wasn’t uncommon to see something like that. After all the school had a music department. The closer Ryeowook got to his class the more humming etc. could be heared. His first class of the day was a music class. He was really happy and nervous at the same time. Even more than usually. He shared this class with Kim Jongwoon.
 

In class the teacher asked Ryeowook to play piano. He had to coordinate with Lee Sungmin who had been asked to play the guitar alongside the younger. Everything went well and after class Ryeowook made his way to his favorite café bumping into someone on the way. “Ah, I’m sorry. I didn’t look where I was going.” He said hastily. “No, It’s my fault. I didn’t pay enough attention to my surroundings.” The other said quietly. When Ryeowook looked up he realized who he bumped into. It was Lee Hyukjae. The younger smiled as he asked the other if he wanted to accompany him. Since Eunhyuk didn’t have anything else to do he agreed. At the café they chatted while drinking their drinks. At some point they decided to get desserts. Hyukjae got himself a piece of strawberry cake. “Wahh! It’s so delicious!” He said excited causing Ryeowook to chuckle. They spent the whole day there before they went to their meeting in the afternoon.

 

 

Yesung’s side:

 

“Min-ah! Do I look okay?” Jongwoon called his roommate worriedly. “Hyung, you look perfect. Every girl would fall for you.” The younger answered amused. “But I don’t want girls to swoon over me. I want Ryeowook-ah to fall for me!” Yesung said pouting. Sungmin broke out into a full blown laugh. After Sungmin managed to reassure the elder that he was more than just presentable Yesung went out to the meeting. When he arrived Jaejin and Donghae were already there casually chatting. After a few minutes Ryeowook and Hyukjae came in laughing. Jongwoon was jealous. He wanted Ryeowook to smile at him like that. Even thou he felt down at the beginning his mood went up really fast again when his crush greeted him with a beautiful smile.
 

The meeting went really well again. They decided on the style they were gonna do and talked about the topics for the lyrics.
 

Later at the dorm Yesung sat on his piano again. He knows he really loves Ryeowook but what was he going to do with his so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter